Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Apr 2005 at 6:53 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Help, please!
First off, I would like to know how exactly to execute the stretchSkin cheat. I've tried it several times with no result. Can someone who has used it successfully walk me through, step by step? Do you have to be in CAS to get it to work? And... 1.0 is Adult height whereas .98 is Teen height, correct? Could I get a scale as to which number equals which height as well?

Secondly, I made a family that I intended to be brothers but forgot to change their relationships to Siblings in CAS (oops). Is there any way to make them related like I want to or should I just make a new family?

These might have been previously discussed but I searched a few times and didn't find anything helpful... If possible, just link me to the previous discussion if you know where it's at. Thank you for your time.
Advertisement
#2 Old 21st Apr 2005 at 6:55 PM
humf...I'm not sure...I'll try to ask someone else for help
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Apr 2005 at 8:19 PM
Come on, guys... look at these smiling faces... you wouldn't deny them the comfort of a loving family, would you? Especially the effeminate homosexual fairy one in the back... <3?
It's more important that I know how to make them brothers than it is to know about the stretchSkin cheat right now. I'm dying to play with them because they're all just so pretty and unique.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 21st Apr 2005 at 8:33 PM
You can use SimPE to edit their relationship. As for the stretchskeleton cheat, I've never used it, but Mike from MikeInside has. You could go over to his forum and ask.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st Apr 2005 at 8:51 PM
Yes, but how to do that in SimPE? X_X ~completely lost~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 21st Apr 2005 at 10:01 PM
Okay, nevermind, I figured it out and I didn't even have to use SimPE! Just my brain. I added Prof. Kacper to the family... then used the Family Relations object to set all 4 boys as the Prof.'s children... then killed him! Yay! Problem solved.
Test Subject
#7 Old 21st Apr 2005 at 10:11 PM Last edited by CapnCrooked : 21st Apr 2005 at 10:14 PM.
Damn, we were writing that at the same time. Oh well, hope this helps someone.
=============================================================

how do you edit ther relationship in SimPE?

Back up your city first (documents and settings/%user%/My Documents/Ea Games/The Sims 2/neighborhoods - then select the neighborhood you need to back up.)In SimPE - Plugins --> Neighborhood browser, load your neighborhood. Plugins --> Sim Browser. Select the sim you want to edit, and double click them.

Once your sim is loaded, click the "Relations" tab. If the sims don't know eachother, then use the down arrow above the greyed out "Add Relation" button. Pick someone from the list, and the add relation becomes selectable.

Add the relation, and click the sims name you added to the right. Put a checkmark in the boxes on the far right to make them be lovers, friends, eemies, etc.

If they're going to be brothers, click the down arrow next to "not defined or unknown". Now you can select the relationship they have.

"How this Sim likes ...", the ... in this case is the placeholder for the name of the sim you want your current sim to know. It's pretty much saying "how much does your sim like the one you're editing the relationship with?"

"How ... likes this sim" is the opposite. How much is your sim liked by this other sim.

Give them both some points here (60 to 70 if you want to play and get their relationship better, 100 if you want it to be maxed out to start with).

Once you're done, click the blue "Commit Relation" link, and then te Commit button.

You only need to edit one sim. The one you're making the relationship with will be automatically changed also.

File --> save. Exit SimPE and load your game.