Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Dec 2018 at 6:01 AM
Default hi there are some problems with my cc
Hi, I am having a difficult problem with some cc items now.
Expain briefly, "some" of the cc items don't appear in the cas.
It's not like you're breaking up or crashing because of mesh or ep.
Because they don't only appear in "Cas" only, but they can come out randomly. (well, service sims, or making sims randomly ...)
In fact, I opened them at sims4 studio.
I found that only items that didn't open were not checked on "show in cas demo". So I checked it out.
But nothing changed...
Does anyone know how to solve this problem?
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 24th Dec 2018 at 10:16 PM
Just saw something. But not sure. That some Cas mods can disappear since Pets game version updated. So... Probably they are just need to be fixed

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
dodgy builder
#3 Old 25th Dec 2018 at 8:10 PM
CAS demo is an ancient marketing trick EA released before the release of Sims4. It shouldn't mean anything now. I would ask the creator, or see on their page, if it's outdated or maybe you miss a pack.

After cats and dogs exp all content that could affect animals had to be rerigged. It was mostly objects though, but it might affect cas items as well I guess.