Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Dec 2018 at 10:54 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Crashing After Loading a Neighborhood
My game crashed while I was making a save, and now whenever I load into that neighborhood, all the houses start glitching out for a few seconds until the game crashes. Is there any way to fix this?
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 31st Dec 2018 at 11:12 PM
Do you have the 4 gb patch on and your graphic rules done?

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 31st Dec 2018 at 11:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Do you have the 4 gb patch on and your graphic rules done?

I don't have the 4gb patch.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 31st Dec 2018 at 11:36 PM
Go read over the sticky thread about that.

Also do you have CC? You will want to make a back up of your neighbourhood, move your download folder to desktop (make sure to leave in any mods that should not be pulled like no sim loaded, NPC mods) If your issues stop then you know it's something in the download folder. That would indicate that a 50/40 search for bad CC needs to be done.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Jan 2019 at 1:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Go read over the sticky thread about that.

Also do you have CC? You will want to make a back up of your neighbourhood, move your download folder to desktop (make sure to leave in any mods that should not be pulled like no sim loaded, NPC mods) If your issues stop then you know it's something in the download folder. That would indicate that a 50/40 search for bad CC needs to be done.

The 4gb patch seems to have fixed it, thanks!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#6 Old 1st Jan 2019 at 3:30 AM
Great The Sims 2 is an old game, it needs a little help with new computers.

~Call me Jo~