Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No More Thirst!

by onigirichan93 Posted 8th Nov 2014 at 8:46 PM - Updated 20th Mar 2016 at 7:43 PM by maybesomethingdunno

39 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 26 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
Original Poster
#26 Old 11th May 2015 at 11:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lcslau
Is it possible to have a trait to eliminate the decay of all motives/needs? This will be an awesome mod to combine all other traits into one and no decay!!!!

There was actually a cheat for that for The Sims 3; I'm thinking it's been remade for The Sims 4.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#27 Old 11th May 2015 at 11:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Roia
Going to try this out, hate never having a bar in the house...wouldn't mind trying the mixology skill finally. I think the patch only took care of the refrigerator from the way it sounded in patch notes.

It did. If you want it to take care of other stuff, like the bar, etc., try my No More Thirst mod!
Test Subject
#28 Old 29th Jun 2015 at 4:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by onigirichan93
It did. If you want it to take care of other stuff, like the bar, etc., try my No More Thirst mod!

I did. :-) So far, I don't want to strangle them. On here doing my update game so dig thru my mods fun stuff. Thanks again.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#29 Old 8th Aug 2015 at 12:28 AM
Doesn't work for me. Game is fully updated/ I have Spa Day, Get to Work and Patio Stuff.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 8th Sep 2015 at 7:22 PM
Thank you! I had taken to putting the bar in their family inventory to stop them running to it for another drink the second I didn't have them occupied!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 29th Oct 2015 at 1:37 PM
Lawwwd I hope this works. One of my MAJOR gripes about TS4. So many people don't realize this hidden trait is there, causing Sims to drink, drink, drink & gain weight.

Thank for in advance for this mod!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 4th Nov 2015 at 1:26 AM
Can anyone confirm this works as of today's patch?
Test Subject
#33 Old 5th Nov 2015 at 2:14 PM
Sadly, it is NOT working for me. I can start my game & my Sim can head for the milk in less than 5 minutes.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 11th Dec 2015 at 10:12 AM
can someone update it for 1.13?
Test Subject
#35 Old 15th Dec 2015 at 12:24 AM
My sims are going for the milk and juice again, with and without this mod. Reckon EA broke their own fix, so aggravating.
Test Subject
#36 Old 14th Jan 2016 at 1:24 AM
Wish this would be updated or someone to mod one in. The Thirst issue really disrupts my game play terribly
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 17th Jun 2016 at 8:45 AM
Awesome. Thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#38 Old 1st Sep 2018 at 4:32 PM
thank you so much
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#39 Old 19th Oct 2018 at 11:41 PM
Why would you need this?
Test Subject
#40 Old 25th Aug 2022 at 5:59 PM
Hi! Is this still working? I'm annoyed that my sims keeps making drinks at bars and also they keep buying drinks when I travel with them to bars. I want a mod that makes them to stop making and buying drinks.
Page 2 of 2