Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Updated: Hair Equality for Children 01

by plasticbox Posted 8th Oct 2014 at 9:31 AM - Updated 28th Mar 2015 at 12:39 AM by plasticbox

38 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 20 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 6th May 2015 at 10:27 AM
Re. No, it has been since Get To Work Expansion on 2nd April so an issue for quite a while but I remained silent about the issue.

Re. Thank you for suggesting the forum.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#27 Old 6th May 2015 at 11:12 AM
If it was already like that 1.5.139, have you tested without other CC? I don't remember having that issue myself when I tested the last update I made. Also, are you sure you're selecting the hairstyle for all clothing categories, not specifically for say Formal? (I recall that threw me off once, when I didn't realise what category I was in .. when you're in Formal and select a hair, it will only be used for Formal)

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#28 Old 6th May 2015 at 11:30 AM
I will try that because I think I might have missed something, a familiar problem with "Opeu's" hair conversion for adults but that is an unrelated problem to this one.

Thank you so much for your help plasticbox.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#29 Old 6th May 2015 at 11:40 AM
oepu’s hairs are technically like these (last I checked), so if there is an issue due to how they work it would likely apply to both hers and mine. Maybe the selection issue only happens when GtW is installed (I don’t have that, so I wouldn’t know) – I’m only saying I don’t *remember* seeing it, not that it doesn’t exist. Can’t check right now, am on the wrong computer. But there have been more changes made with the patch released on 4th, so I need to compatibilitycheck anyway – I’ll try to repro what you described. (That’s why I was asking whether it only happens since 4th or earlier than that)

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

Test Subject
#30 Old 6th May 2015 at 3:05 PM
OK, from the sounds of it only seems to happen with Get To Work installed since you do not have the expansion and since opeu's hairs function the same way I assume that she does not have the Get To Work expansion either, but the hair conversions for the adults work only on black hair on any other hair colour they revert back and the same with the children conversion but sometime there needs to be a sim created after them to avoid the hair changing when you save the household as I just recently checked, so they do work but only on black hair for those who seem to have Get To Work Included, indicating that this problem is prior to 4th May patch. But as of the new patch I don't know as I have been playing offline for a few days.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#31 Old 6th May 2015 at 3:53 PM Last edited by plasticbox : 6th May 2015 at 4:05 PM.
Um, can you maybe try to use some punctuation? It's hard to follow a two-paragraph run-on sentence.

Anyhow I just checked and I can't repro any issues. Long-haired boy sims stay long-haired over here, no matter which hair colour they have or whether other sims are being edited or not or moved in or out. This is in 1.5.139 with no EPs.

Test Subject
#32 Old 6th May 2015 at 5:54 PM
I apologise about that. My English is not very good.

I will try again when I get to my computer.
Test Subject
#33 Old 10th May 2015 at 8:45 AM
The hairs aren't showing up in CAS for me. My game is up to date and I don't have anything (cc wise) that could be interfering with it. Could it be because I'm using the Mod Manager? (All your other stuff [sidings/chairs/walls] are working just fine with S4MM, so I'm not sure what the problem could be?)
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#34 Old 10th May 2015 at 9:31 AM
I don't know what the Mod Manager is but if you think that's the reason, try without it? This is simple enough to intall after all ..

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 25th Jul 2015 at 8:52 PM
Thank u!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 20th Aug 2015 at 8:00 PM
Hello. I downloaded this yesterday and, after much fiddling around with things, I have found a fix to a problem I was having with it. Had to take the folder I Unzipped it into out. Heh, didn't realize a file within a file would cause the game such issues.
Anyway, I'm here to thank you, not ramble about fixing an issue I was having with it. Ha ha.
I'd been waiting to get this type of mod for a while, and I'm glad I came across this. Really hoping to find a whole Hair Equality Set for the Teens and Up. I can now, at the very least, make one of my friends as a kid. (They've got rather long hair.) ^w^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 22nd Oct 2015 at 10:21 PM
i don't see the hair in my game.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#38 Old 16th Jun 2017 at 11:10 AM
AWESOME!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#39 Old 19th Oct 2018 at 10:59 PM
But girls and boys already have the same body,this just makes them all look the same
Page 2 of 2