Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

UI Cheats Extension v1.15.1 for Legacy Edition

by weerbesu Posted 1st Jul 2015 at 12:43 AM - Updated 17th Aug 2022 at 12:31 PM by weerbesu

3357 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2032 Feedback Posts, 1324 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 51 of 135
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1251 Old 18th May 2017 at 5:01 PM
Thanks love this one
Test Subject
#1252 Old 19th May 2017 at 2:47 PM
I just downloaded this yesterday and it is causing the notification bars in my game to be blank. I have thoroughly tested all my mods and it is definitely this particular mod that is causing it. Is there any chance you could look into this and perhaps provide a fix? Thank you!

EDIT: I actually see that there is a newer file uploaded, I am testing it right now!

EDIT EDIT: It's still not working correctly. I have all EPs and SPs and I'm currently running the game with only your mod installed. Notifications are still blank. Any suggestions?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1253 Old 19th May 2017 at 4:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by megkoch83
I just downloaded this yesterday and it is causing the notification bars in my game to be blank. I have thoroughly tested all my mods and it is definitely this particular mod that is causing it. Is there any chance you could look into this and perhaps provide a fix? Thank you!

EDIT: I actually see that there is a newer file uploaded, I am testing it right now!

EDIT EDIT: It's still not working correctly. I have all EPs and SPs and I'm currently running the game with only your mod installed. Notifications are still blank. Any suggestions?

Use Origin to repair your game so that all the UI files are up-to-date/not corrupted.

If your game generated lastUIException.txt in your TS4 folder, you can also try uploading it and I'll take a look.

ΔΤΔ
Scholar
#1254 Old 19th May 2017 at 7:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LuvMySimz
Not everybody want to use MCC and do not plan to do so. I rather prefer EA to FIX their bugs old and new asap!
The blank bubble, as I have posted above, isn't a game killer, but it's there. Also I get some strange looking "Llama bubbles" in queue sometimes which also wont go away when trying to brake-up the command. They look broken with the typical Llama icon. Not sure yet if the UICheat mod is responsible for it.

Add yourself to the error report here:
http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4...AS/td-p/5953364

Also discussed here but for the Make Happy cheat not working after the patch. Probably caused by the same patch:
http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/dis...ds-cheat-bug/p1

The Make Happy bug was also fixed by MC in a day.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#1255 Old 20th May 2017 at 4:57 PM
Thank you so much for the update!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1256 Old 21st May 2017 at 6:36 AM
OMG set hour! You are awesome!
Test Subject
#1257 Old 21st May 2017 at 1:31 PM
This is one of the best mods actually in The Sms 4 (seriously), I was thinking that you can update the mod for the Vampires pack, with the powers. Or that you could add a trait only clicking in the personality window. Sorry for my bad English hahaha
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1258 Old 21st May 2017 at 3:04 PM
thanks
Instructor
#1259 Old 21st May 2017 at 3:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Morphar
Add yourself to the error report here:
http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4...AS/td-p/5953364

Also discussed here but for the Make Happy cheat not working after the patch. Probably caused by the same patch:
http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/dis...ds-cheat-bug/p1

The Make Happy bug was also fixed by MC in a day.

Thanks but your posted links have nothing to do with my report of the blank bubble (which stand for "change into plant sim")
About the "edit NPC in CAS" I have already posted about the issue there a long while ago.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1260 Old 25th May 2017 at 5:57 PM
Thanks! I love this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1261 Old 25th May 2017 at 7:09 PM
This mod is really helpful but the latest patch for the game has kind of broken it. I'm really sorry Just thought I would let you all know.
Test Subject
#1262 Old 25th May 2017 at 7:31 PM
they updated sims 4 today may 25 and this mod is amazing, I love it and actually depend on it but after updating today the game became laggy until unplayable and the sims were glitching adding friend relations repeditivly. this is the only mod I have, the game was reinstalled and repaired, so I know that's not it and its worked beautiful yesterday so. please please make it compatible with this update I neeed this again
Test Subject
#1263 Old 25th May 2017 at 7:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tayrawr23
This mod is really helpful but the latest patch for the game has kind of broken it. I'm really sorry Just thought I would let you all know.
\

its messed mine up too what did it do to yours??
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1264 Old 25th May 2017 at 7:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by marissakyles2
they updated sims 4 today may 25 and this mod is amazing, I love it and actually depend on it but after updating today the game became laggy until unplayable and the sims were glitching adding friend relations repeditivly. this is the only mod I have, the game was reinstalled and repaired, so I know that's not it and its worked beautiful yesterday so. please please make it compatible with this update I neeed this again

I'm seeing the repeated relationship +/- icons as well. I'll update the mod when I can.

ΔΤΔ
Test Subject
#1265 Old 25th May 2017 at 7:45 PM
Default Need an update
With new patch 1.30 the mod was causing a negative relationship moodlet for all sims. I removed all of my script mods and added them one by one and this was the one causing the moodlet. It didn't adversely affect game play but having that moodlet on repeat was annoying especially since it didn't relate to any sim interaction....Now that I've removed it game is working fine. I hope you update this I love this mod makes game play so much easier! :p
Test Subject
#1266 Old 25th May 2017 at 7:46 PM
Default Broken mod
Quote: Originally posted by Tayrawr23

Yes I just wrote about this....it was causing a negative relationship moodlet in my game...
Lab Assistant
#1267 Old 25th May 2017 at 8:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by weerbesu
It's actually impossible for this mod to cause this issue. That "make happy" cheat is controlled by the gameplay engine and a UI mod like this is unable to affect that (yes, I know this mod has a script component now but that only add new commands to the game so the old rule still applies).

From today's patch notes:

Quote:
With cheats turned on, you should now be able to modify NPCs in Create a Sim by shift clicking on them and choosing "Modify in CAS".

This may correct the issue of not being able to choose Make Happy (and other debug cheats) on inactive/townie Sims.

Regarding the mod: basic functionality seems to be intact, but a weird relationship gain icon (the double plus sign) appears over Sims' heads constantly. There's no corresponding gain in relationship, and the icon remains whether the Sim is with others or alone. (EDIT: Just noticed you already had that issue down; I haven't experienced the lag or any of the other reported negative moodlet issues, but I only tested it briefly in the save I use for mod testing and house building/remodeling.)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#1268 Old 25th May 2017 at 8:45 PM
Just another opportunity to say how awesome this mod is! I will not even attempt to use this game without it. So, I will not start up the game after this update until I'm sure it is safe to do so. Thank you for saving the Sims!
Test Subject
#1269 Old 25th May 2017 at 10:56 PM
Could you please update this mod for the new patch. It is glitching and making the friendship gain or loss icon appear above all of my sims whether or not they are currently talking to anyone. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#1270 Old 25th May 2017 at 11:52 PM
Thanks for the quick update -- much appreciated.
Test Subject
#1271 Old 25th May 2017 at 11:53 PM
Oh, I was just thinking "I dont even want to play without this mod" and then saw you just updated it. Thank you so much, just made my day/night so much better!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#1272 Old 26th May 2017 at 12:51 AM
You are the bomb!!! Thank you again.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1273 Old 26th May 2017 at 3:55 AM
I, too..wanna thank you so much for your quick response to patch updates!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#1274 Old 26th May 2017 at 4:49 AM
Thank you so much, weerbesu! You came through right on time.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#1275 Old 26th May 2017 at 6:20 AM
So happy to have good mod creator! :D
Page 51 of 135