Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS Bob Ross Paint-Along Night - posted on 4th Sep 2017 at 10:54 PM
Replies: 243 (Who?), Viewed: 10078 times. | You are currently not a member of this group. Would you like to join it now?
Page 10 of 10
Forum Resident
#226 Old 16th Aug 2017 at 8:38 PM
I honestly don't like plantsims much. They are kinda boring. But I guess I don't go killing them xD
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#227 Old 16th Aug 2017 at 8:43 PM
@Amura I do
One was already enough the babies were test subjects just like that household in general

I build small houses *^*
Forum Resident
#228 Old 17th Aug 2017 at 3:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnayaW
@lordtyger not even the UC from Origin? That sounds sad as hell

but beside that, I know burglars will still come in case a toddler is awake ^^
but I does so most of my sims is asleep around 10-12 at night so they wake up at 6 ^^

No UC from Origin for Mac players, we get The Sims 2 Super Collection which goes up to BV and a couple of the SPs that is it. I don't really mind though.

I am not very interested in the parts I am missing on the Sims 2, or I would fire up a PC and use it to play my Sims, I am just stubborn when it comes to using my Mac.

Anyway on the lack of burglers, most of they time I make the toddlers Sleep. Also I usually make the Children sleep too, but the Adults and Elders usually have someone that stays up. I have a painting by Simsky that will summon a burglar though, so if I get bored or I just want one for story line reason I can have a Burglar appear if I want.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
Forum Resident
#229 Old 17th Aug 2017 at 8:51 AM
I send all my Sims to bed at midnight, if not earlier because they are exhausted. So I guess I make it easy for burglars :D
I also use the genie lamp to ask for wealth. It's like winning a prize in the lotto, which feels good because my Sims usually struggle for money. And that attracts burglars. A LOT.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#230 Old 17th Aug 2017 at 9:40 AM
I am not really sure why burglars nor charlatans comes to my sims, like my sims usually only have a few hundred in spare O3O'
@Amura

I build small houses *^*
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#231 Old 21st Aug 2017 at 8:25 PM
Default Rotation 15
Let's start at the Ramaswami something family...
THEIR SON BECAME A TEENAGER.
also their daughter became a child but the picture is curropted -_-

Ellevier and Allerward's daughter became a child
her face is scary...

And in one of my 3 roseland families... despite one of the households has no Roselands anymore
they adopted a daughter and eh... she is purple... she is beautiful... but purple ewe' ups I forgot to move the CC skin...

and she has many new siblings now

And at the Almars family was Maria demoted once again -_- still happy for some reason

She apparently hates plantsims to... poor Cid...

and the handsome burglar visited the Almars today

But no seriously, why is he even good looking, also can we agree ea was slight racist because I haven't been met by a white burglar yet...

AND FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER SOMEBODY WAS TAKEN BY ALIENS WITHOUT ME MAKING THEM FORCE IT...
though in college. Poor Alfred xD Don't ask why I named him Alfred... I just needed someone so I could empty the college before my citizens begin but I still wanna drive the routines...

I build small houses *^*
Forum Resident
#232 Old 22nd Aug 2017 at 7:54 AM
I am positive that there are white burglars in the Sims 2.

I hardly ever get one without using a MOD though as most of the time at least one of my sims is awake at night each day.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#233 Old 22nd Aug 2017 at 8:39 AM
@lordtyger9 idk I never had a white burglar coming to my house, though I have seen one go shopping ._.

and I know your thing but my sims always sleep around 10-11PM to 6AM

I build small houses *^*
Test Subject
#234 Old 22nd Aug 2017 at 9:49 PM
I've had white burglars and female burglars. I'm not sure any of them were as good looking as your burglar, though!

That's funny that Maria is so happy. My sims cry and become real drama queens whenever they get demoted or fired.

I like your purple girl and her many siblings; they're an interesting bunch.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#235 Old 23rd Aug 2017 at 7:41 AM
@Cher64 I have tried female burglars - it was the burglar there went shopping one day ._.
But my neighborhood's most fameous burglar is this good looking guy. He totally found the wrong career. He needs to be a model xD

And yeah Maria is weird ._. Like it's not even bad memories! I am so confused because she is the only one reacting that way, but I guess even sims have their way of reacting?

The purple girl is pretty QwQ
She is sibling to two plantsims, two aliens, another adopted child and a child Cid (the plantsim) is father to (As he got her before becoming a plantsim...)

I build small houses *^*
Instructor
#236 Old 24th Aug 2017 at 7:46 AM
I would bet that Maria is a family Sim. I think it's the family Sims that like to stand by the mailbox and announce that they are home from work -- whether on time or early because they've been canned. :-)

I, too, have had black, white, male and female burglars. I even had a burglar show up on my deserted island! LOL
I ignored it, then installed the Visitor Mod to keep all NPCs off the lot. Afterward, I thought that I should have taken photos and said that my Sim had a nightmare about a burglar. Oh well.

And yes, the little purple girl is very pretty. I love the flowers in her hair.

So many things to learn; so few brain cells to process the info needed to learn things!
Shipwreck Island
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#237 Old 24th Aug 2017 at 9:35 AM
@SIMelissa I forgot what Maria is, honestly I just role a dice and then just look at their wish! Like I have a sciencesim wanting 10 children ._.'
I just wanna fullfil their wants and ignore them rest of the time xD

Ah yes, the girl, beside having CC skin is rest default replacements!

I build small houses *^*
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#238 Old 10th Sep 2017 at 8:08 PM
Default Rotation 16 - Part 1
Due to time limits can I only play two households at time, for that I decided to change up a little. Don't worry...

Elderik

It seemed to be a whole new day unto Allerward invited his new friend home, Ellevier there was swimming didn't notice at first. Their child Infinity was sleeping tightly, but so was it for short. Allerward's new friend was dressing into his swim clothing ready to join Ellevier but by then had she already gone up of the pool in pure anger over who their guest was. It was no one else than her ex.

"PETER!" she shouted in all anger. He had surely manipulated her husband just to see her. He always did that.
"Ah Ellevier, I didn't know you had been married! If I had known I would never have come!" He acted a innocent smile, but it was nothing but an act.
"Don't lie Peter! You knew I lived here. Can't you get over college?!" Peter had been Ellevier's boyfriend in college but he was abusive, stalker like guy and everything he did there was nice was nothing but an act. Allerward was confused but knew that Ellevier was strong enough to take care of herself, so he was letting her be.
"Go away Peter!" Peter didn't say anything knowing Allerward was watching them discussing.

The next day seemed calm again. Allerward was sleeping while Ellevier was on job and Infinity continued to improve her creative skills. With the speed she was taking would she be a true star one day. When Ellevier came home did she take care of Infinity before going tiredly to bed. It was tiring to be a working mother, but the money didn't earn themselves and she couldn't become a media magnet if she stayed home. While sleeping was Allerward on job and came home, sneaking his girlfriend in past the bedroom and into the livingroom.
"Won't she notice?" The name of his girlfriend was Danielle. Allerward had always been some sort of ladies man. Always dating one or another girl and even though he swore his life to Ellevier due to their parents saying so, was life not that easy. He wanted to be free.
"No, she is sleeping tightly, don't worry. Here at this time is she always exhausted!" he told and pulled Danielle closer for a kiss.

But he knew that after an hour would he have to say goodbye before going to bed himself. If just Ellevier wouldn't notice the smell of Danielle's perfume...

Roseland - Cyd & Paul
Paul had worked day and night, finally getting what he was working so hard to achive. A promotion but with promotion did he only need to learn even more, throwing himself over the books, studying without shifting. He knew Cyd never slept, Plantsims didn't, so he was letting Cyd taking care of the toddlers and Belladonna could mostly take care of herself, she was a big child. The little alien though was always curious what Cyd was doing but also understood to leave him alone when he had to throw himself into studying further to the depths of his work.

Even though Cyd mostly had the children under control did he have night shifts, it would leave him home early morning, just in time for his daughter's phonecalls! Mira always called her father right before she would leave for school because she wasn't allowed to visit him in her mother's anger. It wasn't good for her to see that part of the family, her mother said.
"How's the life as a plantsim?" It was Mira's first question everyday.
"It's fine, I'm a little thirsty, I also need to stand outside in the sun, but it's fine, I love when you call..." He told her.
"Oh yeah I made a new best friend yesterday! Now I have two best friends!" she shouted through the phone. She was a happy child, but it was easy to hear she missed her dad...
"You made a new best friend? You are so good sweetie, two best friends!"

"When I become big, I am coming and living with you!" Cyd could do nothing but giggle. He also missed his daughter.
"I have to go now dad, the bus is here!" She told.
"talk to you tomorrow!" He said and ended the call...
Screenshots

I build small houses *^*
Forum Resident
#239 Old 11th Sep 2017 at 1:12 AM
@OnayaW

I like the Elderik Family they seem interesting.

Allerward sneaking his girl friend Danielle in was cool. Me I would likely have him get her to Woohoo on one of the Love Beds that I have in my game.

I also like the Roseland Family. I think Cyd being a Plant Sim is cool even if I never play Plant Sims.

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#240 Old 11th Sep 2017 at 2:36 AM
@lordtyger9 the fact he became it by accident xD
But beside that is it actually some of my most boring households xD
At least for me
It might be the size of the grounds or idk
Either way I wanted to try writing a story
And yes
Cyd talks to his daughter every morning xD
It actually happens
Idk why she calls every morning but she does

I build small houses *^*
Forum Resident
#241 Old 11th Sep 2017 at 3:22 AM
@OnayaW

I admire your ability to write a story with your sims.

There are several people in the group that do well in writing stories, I admire all of them.

I can never think of a story to write about my sims. I just try to sort of show people what is going on with the various Families that I have in my game that have one or more Aliens living with them. There is an over all theme of Aliens Among Us obviously, but the Aliens are nice.

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#242 Old 11th Sep 2017 at 6:50 AM
@lordtyger9
I actually began writing stories since I don't have much time to play in meaning per rotation can I maximum do two families and in university I can only do one household
As a play a day per household to keep everyone in sync
And per day is a semester for my students

I build small houses *^*
Test Subject
#243 Old 11th Sep 2017 at 10:14 PM
That takes some nerve, bringing your girlfriend in while your wife is home! He might get a surprise someday if she has insomnia!

Cyd talking to his daughter every day is sweet. Hopefully her mother will understand that she still needs time with her father.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#244 Old 12th Sep 2017 at 10:29 AM
@Cher64 yeah Allerward have some nerves, special in his own house. First bringing home an enemy then bringing home his girldfriend. Poor Ellevier.
I had to do something now when Cyd never sleeps xD

I build small houses *^*

Page 10 of 10