Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS Movie Night - posted on 15th Jul 2017 at 7:21 PM
Replies: 10654 (Who?), Viewed: 1316808 times.
Page 427 of 427
Inventor
#10651 Old 19th Jul 2017 at 4:32 AM
I discovered that those fancy electronic locking gates from Late Night for celeb houses automatically open up for robbers. RUDE.

♫ Keeping this here until EA gives us a proper playable woodwind/brass instrument ♫
Site Helper
#10652 Old 19th Jul 2017 at 3:10 PM
Well, burglars do pick locks...

(And then steal empty cd cases and bags of trash out of the car. )

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2016 Yearbook
Scholar
#10653 Old 19th Jul 2017 at 4:15 PM
I discovered that if you have aging set to the longest possible, and you create a vampire, "aging up: never" is a distinct possibility. (I don't know if it's actually true, or just that the game doesn't have that much math.)
Temporarily Banned
DELETED POST
19th Jul 2017 at 7:09 PM
Hey
This message has been deleted by HugeLunatic.
Temporarily Banned
DELETED POST
19th Jul 2017 at 7:11 PM
Default Hey!!
Mad Poster
DELETED POST
19th Jul 2017 at 8:00 PM
Site Helper
#10654 Old 19th Jul 2017 at 8:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SusannaG
I discovered that if you have aging set to the longest possible, and you create a vampire, "aging up: never" is a distinct possibility. (I don't know if it's actually true, or just that the game doesn't have that much math.)

It is also a well-known glitch from travel, having nothing to do with being a vampire, although my vampires, fairies, and other sims for whom it might be appropriate tend to be allowed to keep it.

And yes, "Aging up: Never" is true. Although a birthday cake or a potion still works.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2016 Yearbook
Inventor
#10655 Old 20th Jul 2017 at 12:36 AM
I discovered that butlers disappear. Wonderful glitch. I have a single Sim in Bridgeport who had a child out of wedlock and I'm wanting to send her back to the city but she is immobilized because of the child at this moment. I hired a butler to help out so she could be free, but then the butler vanished. The butler even had a bed and she slept in it one night.

All of these glitches I'm discovering years after everyone else because I play features in this game at such a snail pace.

♫ Keeping this here until EA gives us a proper playable woodwind/brass instrument ♫
Page 427 of 427