Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

2018 MTS Calendar Contest - posted on 12th Nov 2017 at 8:48 PM
Replies: 487 (Who?), Viewed: 83633 times.
Page 20 of 20
Lab Assistant
#476 Old 2nd Aug 2017 at 10:58 PM Last edited by Fouksia : 2nd Aug 2017 at 11:12 PM.

Four generations of Hicks women. Dixie is in the photobooth pic, with her daughter Julianna. Julianna's daughter Alicia is standing in front of the picture, with her daughter Camila. I really love how Dixie's face persists over the generations. Other than the same face, they all share a -randomized- aspiration (knowledge/fortune) and a penchant for getting pregnant in college. Although hopefully Camila will break the cycle when it comes to that, tbh.
Test Subject
#477 Old 11th Aug 2017 at 12:28 AM
Here are two of my female sims below! <3

Zelda

Meru
Test Subject
#478 Old 31st Aug 2017 at 11:41 PM
Molly, my last girl

Instructor
#479 Old 9th Sep 2017 at 9:46 PM

Liza Lind. One of my many, many sims. She's a Pro Party Guest. And very nice to.
Test Subject
#480 Old 11th Sep 2017 at 12:15 AM
I've came back recently to play The Sims 2 after a 5 year hiatus and I'm super excited to be back! I played The sims 3 in between my hiatus but nothing really compared to the excitement of the sims 2, I'm currently loving the conversions from the Sims 4 hairstyles.

fallen souls die behind my steps, by following the freezing moon..
Lab Assistant
#481 Old 20th Sep 2017 at 4:08 PM
Default Oh, Dear. A sim that you posted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magggg
Molly, my last girl

Sorry to say but she's not yours. http://sssvitlans.tumblr.com/post/1...me-of-my-things

I hold with those who favor fire.
Mad Poster
#482 Old 20th Sep 2017 at 10:54 PM
You don't actually know that. People don't necessarily use the same handles here as on tumblr and in any case that sim was put up for download. It's true that it looks as if Magggg used the same picture, which if she's not the original poster isn't a nice thing to do without credit; but you needn't leap to conclusions.

Since I really, really hate opening a picture thread and waiting for all the pictures to load and then find a text post at the end, let's see what ladies are still in my Unposted album on Flickr.

Sarah Ruben bonds with Tri-Var's older members by tickling them. This works great on Ginevra Hawkins.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Top Secret Researcher
#483 Old 20th Sep 2017 at 11:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyctopile

Actually, if you had taken the time to look at the poster's profile here on MTS http://modthesims.info/m/8473307, you would have seen that they have their Tumblr site listed https://blaenil.tumblr.com, and that Molly is indeed a sim that was shared (available for download too) by them.

So, apparently your attempt at calling them out for posting a screenshot of a sim you thought was not theirs, was both incorrect and pointless.

Tea. Earl Grey...Ginger. Hot.

Random creations I've shared at GoS can be found by browsing through my latest posts.

Feel free to just call me, Pen.
Lab Assistant
#484 Old 21st Sep 2017 at 12:31 PM Last edited by Kunder : 21st Sep 2017 at 12:49 PM.
Here is my favorite Sim. Her description is in the pic. Sorry it's a little fuzzy, but my old computer wasn't the best Simming machine.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#485 Old 21st Sep 2017 at 12:38 PM Last edited by Kunder : 22nd Sep 2017 at 5:10 AM.
Here are a few more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnayaW
idk if small girls counts to. They are technically in the female category they are just not adult...
I know everyone here have much more beautiful sims than i and I drive as little CC as I can resist against (I love a lot of CC but my pc is not really happy for 50000 files of CC)

I still love her and yeah she is different than most here. I never really went for realism looks anyway xD
She's beautiful. Good Job!

OOOPS! Sorry! Didn't realize there's a 4 pic limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinister lunacy
I've came back recently to play The Sims 2 after a 5 year hiatus and I'm super excited to be back! I played The sims 3 in between my hiatus but nothing really compared to the excitement of the sims 2, I'm currently loving the conversions from the Sims 4 hairstyles.

She looks fierce!
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
DELETED POST
21st Sep 2017 at 12:40 PM
This message has been deleted by Kunder.
Lab Assistant
DELETED POST
21st Sep 2017 at 12:48 PM Last edited by Kunder : 22nd Sep 2017 at 5:09 AM.
Lab Assistant
DELETED POST
21st Sep 2017 at 12:51 PM Last edited by Kunder : 22nd Sep 2017 at 5:08 AM.
Field Researcher
#486 Old 7th Oct 2017 at 1:41 AM
Here are some dormies from my game :-) I took them all in to Bodyshop to make them over (so much fun ), and also tweaked their facial features slightly so they aren't just plain ol' templates.

Lab Assistant
#487 Old 8th Oct 2017 at 6:20 PM
Today I created a girl for Fricorith Tricou...
Her name is Ellisia Dernell.
Field Researcher
#488 Old 25th Oct 2017 at 4:12 PM

I think this might be the most beautiful elder I've ever had in my game! Of course with surgery though ;D My elders always want to have a face lift. Sometimes it fails and then they just have to live with it. No mercy here! But in this case it made her into a movie star, wow!

She looked pretty okay before, too. But this is an example of surgery gone right!
Page 20 of 20