Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS Movie Night - posted on 15th Jul 2017 at 7:21 PM
Replies: 3839 (Who?), Viewed: 125317 times.
Page 154 of 154
Top Secret Researcher
#3826 Old 19th Jul 2017 at 6:31 PM
Daniel is easy to deal with. I had him fire the maid then he had to do all the chores around the house.

And . . . pillow talk!! I haven't been able to figure out what type of pillows or new mattress to get for easing pain. Memory foam is the only type that sounds right, but spending money on something that doesn't help a bit, or just doesn't last at all is such a waste of money and I need multiple pillows for different problems. Oh wait, just looked up viscoelastic is memory foam. (:

“If all insects on Earth disappeared, within 50 years all life on Earth would end. If all human beings disappeared from the Earth, within 50 years all forms of life would flourish.” Jonas Salk, biologist Sums it up, really!
Scholar
#3827 Old 19th Jul 2017 at 7:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duine
Daniel is easy to deal with. I had him fire the maid then he had to do all the chores around the house.

I approve of this muchly.
#3828 Old 20th Jul 2017 at 3:51 AM
Smart milk makes toddlers look like they suddenly turned radioactive.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur.

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's?
Theorist
#3829 Old 20th Jul 2017 at 6:15 AM
Well maybe they did suddenly turn radioactive... :D

My Sims 2 Blog - info and stories

Am I the only one who fogs up her glasses when eating Kung Pao noodles?
#3830 Old 20th Jul 2017 at 6:34 AM
Also Pauline Aspir is ridiculously adorable...uh, most of the time.



The more I look at this face, the more I think about gazing into the abyss until it gazes back. Or something like that.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur.

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's?
Top Secret Researcher
#3831 Old 20th Jul 2017 at 4:20 PM
@Rosawyn The way I see it, Daniel and many other sims, were set up by a known gang of crude humorists called Maxis. I tend to give the benefit of doubt to sims that seem to fit that gang's tactics, while teaching them a lesson to not make that mistake again and removing temptation where ever possible. (:

“If all insects on Earth disappeared, within 50 years all life on Earth would end. If all human beings disappeared from the Earth, within 50 years all forms of life would flourish.” Jonas Salk, biologist Sums it up, really!
Instructor
#3832 Old 20th Jul 2017 at 5:35 PM
We did a screenprinting class for the teenagers here at the library. It was a lot of fun doing so many different logos to go on shirts. One of the teens even managed to do the San Antonio Spurs. My co-worker created a shirt for her New Orleans Saints. I'm simple.

I made a green plumbbob. I was even happier to see how many people knew what it was and how many were jealous of it.

You can't lie to me. I play Town Of Salem.
Field Researcher
#3833 Old Yesterday at 2:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duine
And . . . pillow talk!! I haven't been able to figure out what type of pillows or new mattress to get for easing pain. Memory foam is the only type that sounds right, but spending money on something that doesn't help a bit, or just doesn't last at all is such a waste of money and I need multiple pillows for different problems. Oh wait, just looked up viscoelastic is memory foam. (:


The question of pillows crops up regularly in my Chiari group, and there doesn't seem to be any consensus. Some, I think, like memory foam, but many say it makes the pain worse. There's a special wedge pillow that's supposed to be especially good, but again plenty of people say the exact opposite. It seems to be very much a personal thing - which is a real pain of another sort for those of us with chronic pain and no money. I used to really like the pillows at Crowne Plaza hotels, which aren't feather but feel like feathers, but that was before the pain got this bad and those pillows are too expensive if they don't help.

I really envy my Sims, getting comfort from being in bed, and knowing exactly which bed to buy for maximum comfort!
Theorist
#3834 Old Yesterday at 3:12 AM
I wish I could get over this cold as fast as my sims get over being sick. Three weeks of coughing and still going . . .

At least I'm feeling well enough to log onto MTS.

I'm a no pillows except when I'm sick gal. My husband is a two feather pillows guy. I assume because I'm a belly sleeper and he's a back with CPAP attached sleeper.

@BlueAlien, I don't know where you are, but if you happen to have a Costco membership or have someone who will buy for you, they took back a used for a week mattress that didn't work out for my dad's bad back, even though mattresses can't be resold. I would think they'd take back a pillow, too. It'd be worth asking at least.

Pics from my game: Sunbee's Simblr Sunbee's Livejournal
"English is a marvelous edged weapon if you know how to wield it." C.J. Cherryh
Field Researcher
#3835 Old Yesterday at 3:17 AM
Pauline looks like Dora

What's going on in your game group here: http://www.modthesims.info/forumdis...546&groupid=906
Check it out ;)
Forum Resident
#3836 Old Yesterday at 12:03 PM
I love it when 2 random Sims fight; let alone when they do the silly "Poke" interaction. The hobby lots seem to have these random fights the most....
#3837 Old Yesterday at 12:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by frogz2007
I love it when 2 random Sims fight; let alone when they do the silly "Poke" interaction. The hobby lots seem to have these random fights the most....


Sometimes it escalates.


I'm secretly a Bulbasaur.

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's?
Lab Assistant
#3838 Old Yesterday at 5:24 PM
Sims 2 + Pink Floyd + morning to myself + coffee and assorted sundries = perfect Friday! Woohoo!

"Nothing is what rocks dream about." - Aristotle
Now what dammit?
staff: moderator
#3839 Old Yesterday at 6:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAlien
The question of pillows crops up regularly in my Chiari group, and there doesn't seem to be any consensus. Some, I think, like memory foam, but many say it makes the pain worse. There's a special wedge pillow that's supposed to be especially good, but again plenty of people say the exact opposite. It seems to be very much a personal thing - which is a real pain of another sort for those of us with chronic pain and no money. I used to really like the pillows at Crowne Plaza hotels, which aren't feather but feel like feathers, but that was before the pain got this bad and those pillows are too expensive if they don't help.

I think you're right there. I love my memory foam pillow (and my memory foam bed for that matter) but it doesn't suit everyone and they're expensive.

Polgannon: Who Murdered Blaise Penhaligan?
(3rd ed. neighbourhood now available with corrections). Poll: http://strawpoll.me/6689876

Polls: length of neighbourhood play: http://www.strawpoll.me/10908815 & http://www.strawpoll.me/10908842

Thread for yakking about making TS2 stuff
Instructor
#3840 Old Yesterday at 10:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueskii55
Sims 2 + Pink Floyd + morning to myself + coffee and assorted sundries = perfect Friday! Woohoo!
I approve this message!

You can't lie to me. I play Town Of Salem.
Page 154 of 154
Back to top