Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS Bob Ross Paint-Along Night - posted on 4th Sep 2017 at 10:54 PM
Replies: 4110 (Who?), Viewed: 145096 times.
Page 165 of 165
Scholar
#4101 Old 18th Sep 2017 at 9:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebine
I never wrote this. who ever did?
changing password might temporarily prevent others from using your account; the more difficult the password, the longer it might be before someone else guesses it.
and logging out when not using site might be another help.
#4102 Old 18th Sep 2017 at 9:25 PM
https://xkcd.com/936/

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur.

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too!
Mad Poster
#4103 Old 18th Sep 2017 at 9:26 PM
Thank you guys

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)
Field Researcher
#4104 Old 18th Sep 2017 at 10:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatemandatoryregister
Have you seen my template? Might give you a few ideas:
http://www.simfileshare.net/filedetails/294670/

Hey, thanks! I took a look at the Share Your Spreadsheet thread, but I'll take a look at this one when I get home (can't open zips on my phone). It suddenly dawned on me over the weekend that, instead of calculating formulas for motivation, credit worthiness, infertility, etc., .etc by hand, I could have excel do it for me! And, since I'm lucky enough to have a tablet, I don't have to give up my full screen either, and can record changes on there as I play!

All this I realized while I was trying to do something else, of course. I couldn't find my notes on my plans for a career overhaul and decided to do this instead. Oh, well, at least the spreadsheet should help me track income, when I get there. I think I'm going to start color coding my post-its. Maybe that will help?

"This is subtracting from my arts and crafts time."
Also known as Kelyns but you can call me KB.
Bored? Read the legacy I'll probably never finish.
Forum Resident
#4105 Old Yesterday at 5:31 PM
Potholders can't be moved up and down on a wall. Probably the developers/artists overlooked to implant this feature after AL, which where it came from.
Scholar
#4106 Old Yesterday at 5:50 PM
Not really discovered, but first time I see it happen: a lightning hit a tombstone at Gothier Green Lawns, by day, and the ghost of Sarah McCarthy was expelled from her resting place!

I didn't see the tombstone getting hit, unfortunately
I saw an unusual lightning, it wasn't white, it was turquoise. I thought it was my eyes, or that maybe I had never noticed before that lightnings were not really white. There was a tiny teeny lag so I expected to find a fried sim where the lightning had hit, but there was no one.
It's only a little later that I noticed the ghost and figured out what must have happened.

Sarah floated about for a while, then she must have gone "home" soon after. So they don't haunt all day like regular ghosts haunt all night.

Lab Assistant
#4107 Old Yesterday at 10:34 PM
That "Pet Reflection" is a thing
Screenshots

I used to tumblr a lot about this lame-o group: The Smiths - The Draize Train
Mad Poster
#4108 Old Today at 1:00 AM
I found out that you can edit the text output on Monique's computer!

Which is exactly what I did-the "Donate money" got changed to: "Donate Money to college."

That's all I did but I'm pretty sure that you can change it to anything you like-the Red Cross, Girl Scouts, Salvation Army, etc..

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Instructor
#4109 Old Today at 5:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDraizeTrain
That "Pet Reflection" is a thing

I've seen pets react to their reflection through a bathroom cabinet, because half of the mirror was covered by the furniture.
#4110 Old Today at 5:56 AM
My old cat Tiger used to hiss at his reflection in the mirror. He quickly figured it out, though.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur.

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too!
Instructor
#4111 Old Today at 6:46 AM
In real life, I've witnessed the way my pets over time have reacted to their own reflections. For betta fish they will flap open their gills to look intimidating. Even females will behave as such but not as aggressively as a male would.

A case with one of my zebra finches years ago was quite hilarious, when I used to have a small mirror hanging inside the cage, She would charge at the mirror and shrill angrily towards herself, but she'd learn to retreat early in mid-flight before actually hitting it to avoid any injuries. She would repeat this action several times before giving up.
Page 165 of 165