Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#176 Old 29th Jun 2016 at 3:15 PM
I'm glad you like it

For the jungle I'm planning to add very big trees, so you almost only see greenery from the ground. I recolored the fantasy acacia which is pretty big, and I have some giant trees Lolalule made for me. I would also like to add endemic plants there, so I will probably make new recolors.

Tombs and diving areas are a must-have for this world, there will be plenty of them. And everything will be connected for the challenge.

Find all my creations here:
My blog: Nilxis Designs // My Tumblr page: http://nilxis.tumblr.com
Advertisement
Test Subject
#177 Old 3rd Jul 2016 at 3:59 PM
wow this looks incredible *.*
Lab Assistant
#178 Old 8th Jul 2016 at 5:36 PM
Default your jungle
Quote: Originally posted by Nilxis
I'm glad you like it

For the jungle I'm planning to add very big trees, so you almost only see greenery from the ground. I recolored the fantasy acacia which is pretty big, and I have some giant trees Lolalule made for me. I would also like to add endemic plants there, so I will probably make new recolors.

Tombs and diving areas are a must-have for this world, there will be plenty of them. And everything will be connected for the challenge.

Will our Sims be able to go through the jungle, a sort of dirt path?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#179 Old 9th Jul 2016 at 9:00 AM
Yes, there will be several paths

Mad Poster
#180 Old 21st Jul 2016 at 5:47 AM
Just before I begin to set my heart on that amazing work, on which patch level we'll have to be to use this World?

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Lab Assistant
#181 Old 23rd Jul 2016 at 8:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine
Just before I begin to set my heart on that amazing work, on which patch level we'll have to be to use this World?

C'est une bonne question! J'espere 1.67 est acceptable. (hope V 1.67 will work)
Mad Poster
#182 Old 23rd Jul 2016 at 9:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Looseal
C'est une bonne question! J'espere 1.67 est acceptable. (hope V 1.67 will work)

I am still on 1.63..souhaite moi bonne chance! (wish me luck)

Lab Assistant
#183 Old 31st Jul 2016 at 9:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine
I am still on 1.63..souhaite moi bonne chance! (wish me luck)

oui,oui, bonne chance! 1.67 marche tres bien.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#184 Old 2nd Aug 2016 at 12:58 PM
Hi, sorry for the late reply! I'm building this world on the 1.67 patch.

Instructor
#185 Old 2nd Aug 2016 at 7:57 PM
Wow, thoroughly impressed with this obvious labor of love you're working on here. The details are stunning. Am so glad there are still TS3 builders out there!!! Looking forward to watching the progress and eventual release of this gorgeous land!

Cagley Family Legacy (A Random Legacy Challenge)
Mad Poster
#186 Old 5th Aug 2016 at 5:55 PM
Hi, sorry for the late reply! I'm building this world on the 1.67 patch.

No problem!

Quote: Originally posted by Looseal
oui,oui, bonne chance! 1.67 marche tres bien.

Well, guess who just recieved her brand new..bunch of boxes by mail?..ahah..new computer just arrived, so my bet IS..I'll be on 1.67 finally, and be sure I'll play this stunning World.

Forum Resident
#187 Old 23rd Aug 2016 at 11:27 PM
Any idea on a release date? Would love to try this world out. It looks awesome!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#188 Old 24th Aug 2016 at 7:47 AM
Hi, there isn't any release date yet, and there won't be any for quite a long time, because there's a lot of work that still needs to be done and I don't have much time. Sorry for that, thanks for your patience

Test Subject
#189 Old 24th Aug 2016 at 7:10 PM Last edited by Bordew5 : 11th Jul 2017 at 3:12 AM.
Updated the female Sims I designed. If you'd possibly like to use or modify them for Uranesia I'd be happy to send them your way!
From left to right I designed them as a warrior / guard / hunter, a medicine woman for the royal family, and a princess / queen.
And the male Sims; shaman / medicine man, and warrior / guard / athlete.
Top Secret Researcher
#190 Old 24th Aug 2016 at 8:50 PM
@Nilxis ... I see you are looking for some plants... I may be able to build some textured models for you... what style would you prefer... lush green or colorful and vibrant?
Test Subject
#191 Old 25th Aug 2016 at 10:00 PM
@Bordew5 these sims look great! :D
Mad Poster
#192 Old 25th Aug 2016 at 10:05 PM
Woah, holy crap. @Bordew5, you Sims look a bit more...exotic than I'd envisioned for this world. And I mean that in the best way possible, kind of puts my CASt skills to shame. I assume only the skintones/makeup/whatever it is is CC?

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Test Subject
#193 Old 26th Aug 2016 at 12:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by GrijzePilion
Woah, holy crap. @Bordew5, you Sims look a bit more...exotic than I'd envisioned for this world. And I mean that in the best way possible, kind of puts my CASt skills to shame. I assume only the skintones/makeup/whatever it is is CC?

Thanks! Actually the only things that are CC are the tattoos and skin texture, the makeup is not.
Mad Poster
#194 Old 26th Aug 2016 at 10:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bordew5
Thanks! Actually the only things that are CC are the tattoos and skin texture, the makeup is not.

That's what I meant.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Lab Assistant
#195 Old 26th Aug 2016 at 5:13 PM
These Sim Warriors etc are pretty spectacular. Are they available for download? Great job.
Test Subject
#196 Old 26th Aug 2016 at 6:10 PM
wow *o*
so pretteh ..
i first thought that this was abandoned because i always find them :P
Great work !
(Sadly that the sims 2 nostalgia got me again ;-
Forum Resident
#197 Old 27th Aug 2016 at 12:25 AM
NewWorld
Hi, there isn't any release date yet, and there won't be any for quite a long time, because there's a lot of work that still needs to be done and I don't have much time. Sorry for that, thanks for your patience

It's good to know you still have hopes for this project. I can't imagine the amount of time and effort that goes into creating a world like this? I have absolutely no talent as a modder I've read the tutorials and I still don't get it. I guess I'm too old to learn that stuff now, so I live vicariously through all you great modders out there! Thank you for all your hard work on this, and for not giving up on this monumental project!
Lab Assistant
#198 Old 27th Aug 2016 at 6:56 PM
I wish there was something some of us could do to remove some of the burden off you, Nilxis. As Simorph said, your gold-level hard work and dedication is truly appreciated. Your incredible talent is worth the wait. I do have time on my hands especially over some of our long winter months. Should you ever have requests for anything I check this board weekly. Ifyou ever have a need to abandon it, I would even use your world as is!! I too wish I had the skill to work on CAW's, darn. Thank you again. Meanwhile, I continue to enjoy your Ziwa Bonde for a totally different kind of game play. :lovestruc
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#199 Old 5th Sep 2016 at 11:22 PM
First of all, sorry for the late reply!
Thank you all so much for your comments and your interest in the world

@Bordew5, These sims look stunning! It will take a while until I start creating sims for Uranesia, but I'm definitely going for something like this. It would be great if you could upload them

@mixa97sr, right now I'm trying to not use too much CC on plants since I can recolor most of them. But one thing I can't do and I would like to have is bioluminescent plants for the jungle, like the ones from Avatar's pandora:

Also, I would like to do something like this in the floating islands area:

Some different shapes of big tree roots that could link the islands. I could still do it with Luna's trees, but it wouldn't look as good as that.
If you think you can help me with any of that, I would appreciate it a lot

Mad Poster
#200 Old 6th Sep 2016 at 12:18 PM
Are you using any of lolalule's trees?
Page 8 of 22