Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#801 Old 28th Feb 2019 at 3:18 PM
Proposal with butterflies
Screenshots

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#802 Old 19th Mar 2019 at 11:43 PM
Some of the couples around my hood:
Cyd Roseland and Quinn Affleck

Kaylynn Langerak (Gwendolyn Spark in my game) and Leighton Sekemoto

Chester Gieke and Florence Delarosa

Lilith Pleasant and Dirk Dreamer
#803 Old 5th Apr 2019 at 4:10 AM
Sydney Hanes and Lincoln Richard
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#804 Old 22nd Apr 2019 at 11:04 AM
Young love... :lovestruc: (Apologies for the dark night shots)

Screenshots
Mad Poster
#805 Old 26th Apr 2019 at 12:15 PM
Daniel Cordial (Kimberly Cordial & Carlos Contender) and Lois Aspir (Victor & Elizabeth Aspir)
Hopefully they'll hold off on having kids, Daniel is a twin and Lois is a triplet - They live in 1 bedroom apartment

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Test Subject
#806 Old 4th May 2019 at 5:08 AM

This couple is really adorable
Scholar
#807 Old 4th May 2019 at 8:14 PM
I created my real life family as best as I could last night. My simself brought Melody Tinker home from school the day after moving into their home. The same night, both Sims developed crushes for each other. A few Sim days later, it appears me and Melody Tinker shared out First Kiss whilst my simself was having a family day out with the rest of my family! My simself wants to Go Steady with Melody now.

Mad Poster
#808 Old 9th May 2019 at 7:23 PM
Egeon Fastolfe (Kent & Bianca Capp/Monty - They chose the last name Fastolfe) and his Fiancee Vanessa Bachelor (Bella Bachelor/Goth & Vincent Curious)
Not a romantic picture of them, but I just liked their facial expressions... This is just after they put their clothes back on after woohooing for the first time

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Field Researcher
#809 Old 22nd May 2019 at 10:06 PM Last edited by Peace : 24th May 2019 at 4:56 AM.
These two idiots had Quads, then immediately decided to woohoo

and then.....

Have you ever walked into a room & forgot why you went in there?
What if God is playing The Sims & he just cancelled your action.
Adopt-a-Sim My Creations My Tumblr
Mad Poster
#810 Old 15th Jun 2019 at 4:30 PM
A few couples that got together in college. Just like in RL, if you can manage to not kill yourself with new "adventures", being with so many people from so many places can make it tricky to find "the right one", or even the "right now".

Cute little Blue is so innocent, but her "friend" is hiding something behind that mask. And as the group returns from class their thoughts are all on Harry - the trouble maker.
Screenshots

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Forum Resident
#811 Old 21st Jun 2019 at 9:17 AM
Kristin Singles and Malcolm Landgraab having a nice date at the aquarium.

Scholar
#812 Old 5th Jul 2019 at 11:35 PM
Damien Dreamer (Tara Kat & Darren Dreamer) & Glinda Green (Samantha Cordial & Gabriel Green). This was actually an animation glitch with the backrub interaction, LOL.

Forum Resident
#813 Old 6th Aug 2019 at 6:42 AM
Chester Gieke proposed to Florence Delarosa by the pool <3
Scholar
#814 Old 6th Sep 2019 at 3:25 PM

Bottom was a puzzle to Hal, which was one of the reasons he was attracted to her. Given that that was the same reason his mother was repelled by her, telling Bottom that was not the most tactful way to confess his attraction...

She'd forgive him for that, though. Even forgive him enough to let him perceive the wings she bore as their arms and bodies intertwined into slow dancing...

Shortly after, she propositioned him by the photo booth. To Hal's own surprise, he agreed enthusiastically. Really, what was the point of pretending that the adults knew any better than they did?

However, Hal's upbringing has left him very inappropriate and socially awkward. Despite his feelings for Bottom, he couldn't help but smirk after his mother berated her to the point of causing tears when Goneril caught them kissing in the kitchen after they came back to Hal's house.
Mad Poster
#815 Old 14th Oct 2019 at 9:56 AM Last edited by AndrewGloria : 14th Oct 2019 at 10:35 AM.
Default Two Young Gentlemen of Veronaville

I think going steady since December 2012 has earned Andrew and Julian the right to call themselves a couple. In a gay community where promiscuity is the rule, the boys remain devotedly faithful to each other. They really do only have eyes for each other, and they certainly look happy together.

Julian's pendant has "Andrew loves Julian" engraved on it, with the word "loves" replaced by a heart.
Screenshots

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Forum Resident
#816 Old 9th Dec 2019 at 12:22 AM
Gabell Darklyn and Sely Beesbury enjoying a date by the pond at the local church!

aka fir3princ3ss
My Youtube Channel
Currently playing:
-Medieval Charter Challenge on The Sims 2
-Ye Olde Royal Kingdom Challenge on The Sims 3
Mad Poster
#817 Old 19th Jan 2020 at 9:21 PM
To try to make up for inadvertently omitting BJ Shaikh and Kendra McCarthy from my post on my favourite non-default Maxis couples, I'm giving them their own little Photo Feature here:

BJ Shaikh (who may be better known to you as Orion Teens, or even Orion Tricou) lives in a little "Gothy" cottage, almost hidden among the trees in Canal Walk, Veronaville. (If "Gothier" is a word then "Gothy" must be too!) BJ's steady girlfriend Kendra McCarthy is a Veronaville townie. Some Veronavillians find her a bit of an "acquired taste". She has a reputation for taking offence easily.

In this picture BJ and Kendra are wearing their new outfits, and are just sitting down for a meal at the little Moo's Meals restaurant in Veronaville Mews. BJ had already got his new outfit recently, but to try to console Kendra for omitting her and BJ from that post, I arranged for BJ to take her on a outing to some of the shops in the Mews, and I gave her this new outfit. It's still a Maxis one (base game) but I think it's more appropriate for a Goth's girlfriend, and possibly now a Goth in her own right.

Back home at Canal Walk, BJ and Kendra have changed into their undies, which double up as swimwear. Kendra has a new "Tighty" bikini by Jonipoon, which is a good match for BJ's shiny black speedos by Noodie666.

I think may have posted this picture before, but I can't find it, so sorry if I'm wasting MTS's precious server space. It shows BJ and Kendra in the street in front of BJ's house, with the old bridge over the canal in the background. BJ's top is by CaptainAllama (here at MTS) and his shorts are by Simphany.com.
Screenshots

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Link Ninja
#818 Old 18th Feb 2020 at 4:47 AM
Default Going Steady at Last
Roderick Kapitha has been in love with Kaylee Piper since he discovered girls didn't have cooties. As second most 'date-able' teen guy in Kashmire he thought he'd have no problem asking Kaylee to be his girlfriend. After a year or two of trying to convince her he'd be an amazing boyfriend, she finally accepted because she had a want to fall in love with him.

Last Christmas, no dice but there was mistletoe.

Last week, a date at the Skating rink that got results

Now they are going steady and he can't stop pecking kisses on her cheeks.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Scholar
#819 Old 23rd Mar 2020 at 10:06 PM
Did you know how good Tank Grunt and Lilith Pleasant's chemistry is? I sure didn't!

The two met on an anonymous chat forum when Lilith 'borrowed' her sister's computer. Lilith was rather lonely, always being overshadowed by her sister. Her parents, and Pleasantview at large saw her as a delinquent, and she started to become what they seemed to want to see. She wanted a friend that didn't know who she was at all. Meanwhile, when people in Strangetown thought of Tank Grunt, they thought of his xenophobic dad who managed to alienate the entire town, and he ended up becoming what they thought of him. (He has 5 nice points! He isn't that bad!) He just wanted a friend, period.

The two bonded over how they felt ignored by their parents and misunderstood by the world, and by talking to her, Tank also started to discover some things about himself. Did he really want to be a military man, or was he just desperate for praise from his ever-distant father? Lilith seemed to already know the answer. She once told him she used to try to get into sports just to get her dad's attention, but it never worked.

When the two went to college, the two as well as Johnny Smith and Ophelia Nigmos ended up in the same dorm. Tank and Lilith both rolled wants to become drama majors on their first day in the dorms, much to my surprise. After seeing her in person, Tank fell for her HARD, and when their first class ended, ACR did it's magic.

Instructor
#820 Old 24th Mar 2020 at 10:02 PM
Brandi Broke and her girlfriend Courtney are absolutely adorable together! Really enjoying this neighbourhood
Screenshots

Formally known as TotallySimsCrazy. Still addicted to custom content.
Simblr
Field Researcher
#821 Old 21st Jun 2020 at 1:05 PM
Kenneth Brooklyn was very shy as a child (0 outgoing points!). He spent his days at home playing chess and painting (he mastered both skills!). When he aged up to a teen, ACR randomized him as "gay" and I started to worry about his future. At least his parents and his older brothers (Blake and Gregory) loved him unconditionally!
Claudio was adopted by the Oldies when he was a child. As a teen, ACR randomized him as "bi" and he dated Lucy Burb at high school.
These two boys had never met in the past but destiny had them sharing the same "private dorm" with Lucy and Jim Jefferson. It was love at first sight the moment they saw each other and they are inseparable since then, no matter how much others try to come between them...
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#822 Old 30th Jun 2020 at 6:11 AM
Beau Broke and his new wife Jennifer (downtownie Shanna Landry) do some cloud-gazing. I love when Sims do this autonomously :D

Mari | 26 | She/Her | Australian
Lab Assistant
#823 Old 3rd Jul 2020 at 6:59 AM
Skip Broke Jr. (Unborn Broke baby) and Tina Caliente (daughter of Nina Caliente and Don Lothario) started dating in college, when she was a Freshman and he was a Junior. They liked each other a lot, always flirting and kissing autonomously despite their one bolt of chemistry. However, when Skip graduated, they decided to see other people, and Tina met Ty Bubbler, who she fell for.
Screenshots

Mad Poster
#824 Old 23rd Jul 2020 at 9:22 PM
Vidcund has just been kicked face-first out of a flying saucer on a night which also saw Loki and David Ottomas Grunt abducted. Yes, he's on his way upstairs to make the bed his loving wife Monica nee Bratford left in disarray when she ran down to pick him up.
Have you ever seen a more compatible couple? I didn't think so! (I love them so much.)
Screenshots

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Lab Assistant
#825 Old 28th Jul 2020 at 1:00 AM Last edited by marimisawa : 28th Jul 2020 at 2:20 AM.
Rachel Broke (daughter of Beau Broke and his wife Jennifer - aka former Downtownie Shanna Landry), with her boyfriend, David Ottomas. See the similarities between these two and Rachel's parents in one of my previous posts here? So cute!

Aaron Broke (Skip Broke Jr. - aka Unborn Baby Broke - and Brittany Parker's oldest son), on his first date with his childhood friend Mina Caliente (daughter of Tina Caliente - who in turn is the daughter of Don and Nina - and Ty Bubbler).

Page 33 of 36