Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Sims 4 Mod Manager

by Raxdiam Posted 26th Dec 2014 at 11:51 AM - Updated 15th Jun 2015 at 6:34 AM by Raxdiam

497 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 280 Feedback Posts, 216 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 9 of 20
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#201 Old 8th Jan 2015 at 7:43 AM
OH THANK YOU!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#202 Old 8th Jan 2015 at 7:49 AM
Raxdiam cant you put chearch mod bar in the program .thanks sorry my english am french !!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#203 Old 8th Jan 2015 at 10:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rocketjames
Raxdiam cant you put chearch mod bar in the program .thanks sorry my english am french !!!

I could probably add a search bar to the mod manager, if that is something that people really want.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#204 Old 8th Jan 2015 at 5:12 PM
hello
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#205 Old 9th Jan 2015 at 10:26 AM
Thank you very much & Happy New Year to all !!!
Test Subject
#206 Old 10th Jan 2015 at 4:16 PM
I'm having an issue with version no. 2.10: Whenever I try to open it, it won't "open", it simply shows the icon
on the bottom of my screen and stays minimized. I tried updating it to the latest version,
and I'm having the same issue as well.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#207 Old 10th Jan 2015 at 4:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by marvinpunz
I'm having an issue with version no. 2.10: Whenever I try to open it, it won't "open", it simply shows the icon
on the bottom of my screen and stays minimized. I tried updating it to the latest version,
and I'm having the same issue as well.

Try deleting the "config.ini" in "C:\Users\<User>\Documents\TS4 Mod Manager"
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#208 Old 11th Jan 2015 at 6:36 AM
thanks for new version 2.2.0
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#209 Old 13th Jan 2015 at 5:15 AM
Best, Best, Best Mod EVER! A Total MUST HAVE If You Use Any Mods At All!! THANK YOU!!!!
Test Subject
#210 Old 14th Jan 2015 at 4:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Raxdiam
Try deleting the "config.ini" in "C:\Users\<User>\Documents\TS4 Mod Manager"

Thank you, worked! Quick question, I'm fairly new to using mods in my game so, do I have to
remove/disable mods/custom content before I patch anything?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#211 Old 17th Jan 2015 at 7:08 PM
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#212 Old 18th Jan 2015 at 9:54 AM
Just wanted to pop in and say thanks! This is amazing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#213 Old 19th Jan 2015 at 1:21 AM
i can't add mods!!!!! pls help
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#214 Old 19th Jan 2015 at 5:28 PM
I an sure this will be helpful with modding The Sims 4 to be a better game. Thank you :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#215 Old 20th Jan 2015 at 9:56 PM
thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#216 Old 20th Jan 2015 at 9:56 PM
thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#217 Old 23rd Jan 2015 at 7:14 AM
This mod really helped me save a great deal of hassle, thank you for your wonderful job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#218 Old 28th Jan 2015 at 8:26 PM
Hi! Thanks so much!

I'm not sure if this was asked, but is it possible to add a feature to check which script or mod is causing conflicts or is incompatible with TS4? It would be great for people using many types of mods
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#219 Old 29th Jan 2015 at 5:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Shokatsuryou
Hi! Thanks so much!

I'm not sure if this was asked, but is it possible to add a feature to check which script or mod is causing conflicts or is incompatible with TS4? It would be great for people using many types of mods

I've been working on this, and a few other things. So to answer your question: Yes.
Test Subject
#220 Old 31st Jan 2015 at 3:03 AM
I'm not sure if this was already asked, but I'm playing Sims 4 through origin, and that means that Sims 4 is located in the origin games folder, not the electronic arts folder. I can't get the mod manager to select that folder, is there any way to make the manager work?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#221 Old 31st Jan 2015 at 4:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rravenwingss
I'm not sure if this was already asked, but I'm playing Sims 4 through origin, and that means that Sims 4 is located in the origin games folder, not the electronic arts folder. I can't get the mod manager to select that folder, is there any way to make the manager work?

I also play The Sims 4 through Origin, and it is true that the game is located in the "Origin Games" folder (unless the user changes it). It's good to hear that you can't get the mod manager to select that folder, because it is not supposed to be able to, so that means it is working just fine.

Mods are not installed in to the install directory for the game itself. Mods are installed in to a folder in the PC user's "Documents" or "My Documents" directory, which would contain an "Electronic Arts" folder, along with "The Sims 4" folder, and inside that, a "Mods" folder, all granted you have the The Sims 4 installed and have at least started it up once. An example of this directory's location would be "C:\Users\<User's Name>\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4".
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#222 Old 31st Jan 2015 at 3:56 PM
thanks
Test Subject
#223 Old 31st Jan 2015 at 9:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Raxdiam
I also play The Sims 4 through Origin, and it is true that the game is located in the "Origin Games" folder (unless the user changes it). It's good to hear that you can't get the mod manager to select that folder, because it is not supposed to be able to, so that means it is working just fine.

Mods are not installed in to the install directory for the game itself. Mods are installed in to a folder in the PC user's "Documents" or "My Documents" directory, which would contain an "Electronic Arts" folder, along with "The Sims 4" folder, and inside that, a "Mods" folder, all granted you have the The Sims 4 installed and have at least started it up once. An example of this directory's location would be "C:\Users\<User's Name>\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4".

Thanks! I haven't started it up yet since my computer was fixed and I had to reinstall it. I'll do it now
Test Subject
#224 Old 5th Feb 2015 at 12:06 PM
Default Please help!
How do you automatically install a mod with a zip file and a package file inside it? I'm trying to install the Pregnancy Mega Mod and it's so confusing.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#225 Old 5th Feb 2015 at 6:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Peggyleila2
How do you automatically install a mod with a zip file and a package file inside it? I'm trying to install the Pregnancy Mega Mod and it's so confusing.

You can either:

- Click the "+" button in the mod manager tab, and select the zip file and choose the group you want to add it to.
- Drag the zip file in to the mod list in the mod manager tab and choose the group you want to add it to.
Page 9 of 20