Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 7374 (Who?), Viewed: 247552 times.
Page 222 of 295
Alchemist
#5526 Old 19th Feb 2018 at 11:43 AM
She will eventually put food in it when it runs out. Be sure to know that you cannot stock food in mini-fridge.
Forum Resident
#5527 Old 19th Feb 2018 at 11:54 AM Last edited by Mrmo : 19th Feb 2018 at 12:21 PM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxEllen1965
@Mrmo - pull out any food and/or fridge related hacks that you may have. If that doesn't help, you may have to do the 50/50.

Ok, I only got the "low food warning" (or whatever it's name is) and if it does not work on other lots I will delete that from my downloads folder.

SneakyWingPhoenix: It was not a minifridge.

Edit: Can it be that it might be the Wrong version (read: pre-apartment life version) of the mod? I'm not sure what version I did install. Ok, deleting it.
Mad Poster
#5528 Old 20th Feb 2018 at 4:05 AM
I...just saw Joe Carr. I jumped.
I decided that one of my 'Hoods would be my new test 'Hood. But that one got created before I fiddled with Townies and etc...so they are there. I was not expecting him at all.
My last memory of him was years ago. I had this wooden cabin surrounded by pine trees. It was beautiful. I also made a swimmable lake...Joe came by my sim's cabin and decided to go for a swim. He drowned. I guess, I was not very good at making sure non-controlable sims could get out of the lake at that time.
He kept spooking my sims. It was a family of two, an adult big brother and his teen brother. The teen got annoyed and ran away...
It was funny still, to see Joe again.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS ;)
Mad Poster
#5529 Old 20th Feb 2018 at 4:15 AM
@Mrmo - I believe both Seasons and FreeTime modified the fridge code, so if your mod is older than one of those it could do it.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

If you have any questions about YOPD, feel free to PM me. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives | Welcome to Oakbrook.
Field Researcher
#5530 Old 20th Feb 2018 at 2:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TychoH
I removed the lesswhiny-mod from Pescado. Suddenly the Sims cry again for a couple of hours if a beloved one dies. I almost had forgotten about that crying. I missed it, with lesswhiney just cried once at the time their spouse/parent/child died (and not even that if they were too busy noticing he/she died at that moment), it was like they didn't even cared if their beloved died. Now instead of attending a new task they break down and cry.

I love to see them cry

I almost cried myself upon reading this! My Downloads folder is an antique piece, you know? The contents inside were found four years ago, so I barely know what it is there, but I know I have lesswhiny. Recently, I have been wondering why my sims had become heartless, because they only sigh once after something bad happens to them! I am definitely removing that mod. Why did I even downloaded it? If anything, I would like one to make them cry for weeks.

Thank you. Glad I decided to read this thread
Alchemist
#5531 Old 21st Feb 2018 at 3:01 AM
My sim who both wants and fears having a party could have the party and still net 1k aspiration points.
Mad Poster
#5532 Old 21st Feb 2018 at 3:20 AM
@Rosawyn - and a majority of the time, after starting the party, they roll a want to have a great party. More aspiration points right there.

If you have any questions about YOPD, feel free to PM me. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives | Welcome to Oakbrook.
Alchemist
#5533 Old 21st Feb 2018 at 7:07 AM
No, brain, no, I do not want to build an entire post-apocalyptic urban neighborhood. What ARE you thinking? Go work on the novel or beta for Pam or something . . . sheesh! I have too many neighborhoods already I could work on, I don't need another!

Pics from my game: Sunbee's Simblr Sunbee's Livejournal
"English is a marvelous edged weapon if you know how to wield it." C.J. Cherryh
Instructor
#5534 Old 21st Feb 2018 at 11:19 AM
I just learned how to recolor and clone objects! It's so fun! This will open up so many doors. *eager hand clap*
Scholar
#5535 Old 21st Feb 2018 at 1:20 PM
ohh is there a tutorial for recolouring and cloning?

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Mad Poster
#5536 Old 21st Feb 2018 at 1:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pideli
I just learned how to recolor and clone objects! It's so fun! This will open up so many doors. *eager hand clap*

JEALOUS

Why is it the songs we hate the most set up permanent residence in our brains? Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://bulbizarre.neocities.org/
Instructor
#5537 Old 21st Feb 2018 at 4:12 PM
Oh I thought I was the last person on this site to learn that I just followed these tutorials:
http://modthesims.info/t/102356
http://modthesims.info/t/32228

It's not that difficult once you get the hang of it Just one step at a time! Meshing though, that's another thing, that's ninja level.
#5538 Old 21st Feb 2018 at 6:10 PM
Wouldn't it be awesome if a newly pregnant sim got abducted, and had twins where one was an alien and one was human?

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
http://simcessories.blogspot.com/
(Now recruiting budding creators.)
Be like the 22nd elephant with heated value in space- Bark!
retired moderator
#5539 Old 21st Feb 2018 at 6:29 PM
You'd need a Pollination Technician who had a skintone range, and then it could work.

I will choose a path that's clear- I will choose free will -RUSH
Yearbook
***Sims File Share- ask me for a code***
Simpeople and Me Archive- -11Dots Archive- My Sims World Archive
If you are looking for files from old websites, the Internet Archive is your best friend.
Mad Poster
#5540 Old 21st Feb 2018 at 8:44 PM
Do I really need the Visitor Adjustor if it's gonna ban the Gypsy matchmaker and cause her to glitch when she automatically shows up? Even old lady crumple... What was the point of banning them in the first place? (They're banned automatically by the mod when you first install it, according to Simbology.) Isn't it enough to have the creaturefix installed to avoid issues with Lady Crumple and vampires? :S
Instructor
#5541 Old 21st Feb 2018 at 9:56 PM
Wait, what?
So that's why I haven't seen the gypsy in months!
Thanks. I immediately took the visitor adjustor out.
Field Researcher
#5542 Old 22nd Feb 2018 at 3:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrangeTownChick
Wouldn't it be awesome if a newly pregnant sim got abducted, and had twins where one was an alien and one was human?

Will some fiddling you kind of can. I did it accidentally once, not with an alien, but twins with two different fathers. My sim Keelin got pregnant from an affair and I used the insiminator to end the pregnancy and immediately get her pregnant with her husband instead. I was expecting she'd have just one baby with her husband as the father, but she had two, one with the husband, one with the lover. They were born at the same time, but as two singles rather than twins. As in the birth/naming sequence ran twice. I believe that as long as you end and restart the pregnancy within the same sim hour with the insiminator's reproductive controller that you could make the alien/human twins happen.

It doesn't work with other mods, the sim blender, for example seems to clear the pregnancy right away and not leave the "extra" hanging around.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#5543 Old 22nd Feb 2018 at 3:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TychoH
Wait, what?
So that's why I haven't seen the gypsy in months!
Thanks. I immediately took the visitor adjustor out.

@TychoH No need to take it out, just unban her. It sets a few sims as auto-banned, it's just a click to set them to allowed.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Field Researcher
#5544 Old 22nd Feb 2018 at 3:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.M.A.A.
Do I really need the Visitor Adjustor if it's gonna ban the Gypsy matchmaker and cause her to glitch when she automatically shows up? Even old lady crumple... What was the point of banning them in the first place? (They're banned automatically by the mod when you first install it, according to Simbology.) Isn't it enough to have the creaturefix installed to avoid issues with Lady Crumple and vampires? :S

You can also click at Visitor Controller and "allow annoying"

For my point , about "why banning them in he first place?" is I just disslke them, Agnes and Charlatan mostly, but yes there is another ways to ban them, and the darn Humble, what I hate

The reason I will not personnally get rid of Visitor Controiller is the other features of it. (Secret society members not showing their outfits IS a feature to me it is supposed to be secret anyway No secret if anyone with lamasuit is so obvious

~~~~Call me Ellu ~~~

Past the point of no return,
No going back now,
Our passionplay is now begun.
Past thought of right or wrong, final question, how long have we wait before we're one?
~Andrew Loyd Webber (Phantom Of The Opera)

If curious, my Widespot+LGU+Bigg City
Mad Poster
#5545 Old 22nd Feb 2018 at 4:02 AM
I feel like I'm in the minority because I like Crumplebottom. It's funny when she beats people up with her purse. I even got a custom purse from SimWardrobe so my own Sims can beat people up. Amusingly, it increases reputation.

Mad Poster
#5546 Old 22nd Feb 2018 at 6:17 AM
I also like Crumplebottom, and unblock her when I remember to. I do wish VC creators had thought to make more of their features optional. I imagine most people do like the auto-ban, but manually unbanning for each lot for those of us who don't like it is a lot. And the side-features like secret society outfits, work outfits and whatnot. I've looked at it trying to figure out how to remove certain features, and it's not the easiest. Would have been great if they thought to include a BCON toggle or have two versions or something But ah well, one day I will learn enough to figure out how to adapt it to my preference.

If you have questions on how to use SimPE or WW, you're welcome to PM me.
Mad Poster
#5547 Old 22nd Feb 2018 at 8:29 AM
@gummilutt - if you ever figure out how to fix the work uniform/secret society outfit thing could you write a tutorial on it?

Instructor
#5548 Old 22nd Feb 2018 at 8:46 AM
I like crumplebottom as well! XD The first time I saw her climb out of the wishing well after a failed wish, I laughed my ass off No I don't like her, I love her! Such a funny addition. Typical sims.
Mad Poster
#5549 Old 22nd Feb 2018 at 9:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatemandatoryregister
@gummilutt - if you ever figure out how to fix the work uniform/secret society outfit thing could you write a tutorial on it?

Guessing it's not the kind of edit that is easily made into a tutorial, but if it's suitable then sure But will share my version of it either way, since I know it bothers lots of people.

If you have questions on how to use SimPE or WW, you're welcome to PM me.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#5550 Old 22nd Feb 2018 at 12:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.M.A.A.

Because some of us hate them. It's not like it doesn't have options.

tflc is my tumblr with uploads not uploaded here: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/tflc

Polgannon: Who Murdered Blaise Penhaligan?
(3rd ed. neighbourhood now available with corrections). Poll: http://strawpoll.me/6689876

Thread for yakking about making TS2 stuff
Page 222 of 295