Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th May 2017 at 5:32 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Ice Sculpture
I have a thing that says deliever 1 ice sculpture to anyone at the police station i put the ice sculpture in my family inventory still saying 0/1 ice sculpture i have her making another ice sculpture but i don't know if it will work...
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 20th May 2017 at 12:03 AM
Just a shot in the dark, but is the police station part of a combo lot (city hall, military, etc.)? Those are known to break any opportunities involving them, including delivery of finished products -- usually the delivery is supposed to be the easy part.

If so, there are two alternatives.

1 - Replace the combo lot with a standalone police station and standalone whatever else it contains.
2 - Use NRaas Overwatch. Beginning with v122, the combo lot issues are resolved.

Either way, if my shot in the dark suspicion is correct, this particular opp is probably unable to be completed now and would have to be dismissed.