Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Sep 2009 at 6:13 PM
Default Seams become visible. Need help. PLEASE!!!!!
I have a problem, which just freaks me out!! Every time I try to edit meshes, the seams become visible. They become visible even if I only import mesh into 3d max (or Blender, or Milkshape) and export back without any editing. I switch off Auto Smooth in Milkshape but it doesn't work. I tried to weld, unweld and everything, no chance... Hope you know how to fix it.... please, PLEASE help me. I'm just in a step to throw my computer out of the window!!

p.s. And I'm sorry for my bad English.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 1st Sep 2009 at 8:43 PM
When you are making the map for the object in your 3d program, you should probably select the objects and expand them by 5 px and that should help your seams showing. As a sidenote, it's alot easier for anyone to help if you include a screenshot of your problem. Makes pinpointing the problem a little easier.

For Sims 3 Paintings - SimsArtGallery
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Sep 2009 at 9:13 PM
thank you! I'll try to do it now. Well, I thought about screenshots, but there was nothing to show actually ^^