Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
3 people viewing

iwillnotbreak

There are also 2 guests viewing too.

Latest Site News

Creator Theme: Space! - posted on 8th Jul 2018 at 6:02 PM
Replies: 11290 (Who?), Viewed: 1376524 times.
Page 452 of 452
Alchemist
#11276 Old 16th Jul 2018 at 8:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Babilon
This must either be an instance of your particular humour or you're mistaking me for somebody else...

I'm going to assume a Reply copy/paste error is happening here because this conversation is now making less sense than it ever did. Which is fine, if that was the goal.

Yes, I was attempting to be humorous, no I have not mistaken you for someone else. The Great Don Babilon is unmistakable. Do I really need to go back and find your past comments on the Woohooer Toilet Stall module and about mixologist sims running a pink light business in the back room with a comfortable bed to accommodate customers?

I was in fact about to Call Shenanigans on the whole Woohooer claim in this case (even if it has merit) given the source, but decided against such an extreme step.

And to avoid any misunderstandings, I do hope others reading this are taking this "argument" as light-heartedly as it is intended.
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#11277 Old 16th Jul 2018 at 8:22 AM
Well, if you go back even further you might also unearth my request for a self-woohoo module that, unfortunately, never came to pass.

But, on a more serious note, is it even within the range of possibility to have more individual interaction menu lines back when it comes to rabbithole woohoo?
Alchemist
#11278 Old 16th Jul 2018 at 8:25 AM Last edited by igazor : 16th Jul 2018 at 9:39 AM.
That one I don't remember, but given that sims woohoo under covers, behind steam clouds, hiding inside of igloos and rabbitholes, etc., not sure what it would do for the mod overall. Animated Woohoo/Passion has that implemented for those so inclined.

On the real question, about the rabbitholes, that would be worth raising with Chain but not until after the site move so that it gets due consideration.
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#11279 Old 16th Jul 2018 at 8:32 AM
I don't need to see it to believe it and it was a request from before the time that such things like animated woohoo existed anyway. It was more along the lines of "enter the sarcophagus - alone -, come out refreshed..."
Forum Resident
#11280 Old 16th Jul 2018 at 10:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Babilon
This must either be an instance of your particular humour or you're mistaking me for somebody else...

Ah, my favourite subject.
I find it rather pointless to tag a rabbithole lot as Visitors Allowed, as the attraction score of this type is negligible and will not, for example, turn the school lot into a popular playground. Depending on how many other community lots a world has, Small Park doesn't make a lot of difference either. If you want a playground that children actually visit, a Big Park, in my opinion, is the best choice, or at least a lot, regardless of type, with a rabbithole that does attracts visitors, like Theatre, Bookstore or Grocery.

Ah, so visitors allows + rabbitholes is redundant. That makes sense. I've also found that most opportunities seem to be connected to rabbitholes which is also upsetting but again makes sense.
Top Secret Researcher
#11281 Old 17th Jul 2018 at 5:53 AM
Apparently, moving is VERY stressful for toddlers. This one lost her hair in the move.

Screenshots

Need help building? Mentoring for Builders: Click Here

Looking for an amazing new Sci-Fi world? Visit SATURENORN
Lab Assistant
#11282 Old 19th Jul 2018 at 12:25 AM
Today I discovered there is a Freezer Bunny crossing road sign. It's so cute. Apparently it comes with Monte Vista, which I have for the wonderful pizza oven but haven't really played.
Top Secret Researcher
#11283 Old 19th Jul 2018 at 3:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by attuned
Apparently, moving is VERY stressful for toddlers. This one lost her hair in the move.

Just as a compliment, I love your doors and walls in this house....are they CC? Maybe you just have a nice graphics card!

Check out my latest youtube video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82fsW0gDWMo
Forum Resident
#11284 Old 20th Jul 2018 at 12:47 AM
This wasn't while PLAYING but I'm watching a show called Million Pound Cars and it keeps playing Sims 3 music. (I know there was a thread about Sims music in other things but that was a few years ago, wasn't it?) Go check it out; it's on Netflix and you see lots of awesome old cars.
Lab Assistant
#11285 Old 21st Jul 2018 at 12:00 PM
You need bubble bath thingy to have a Sim make a bubble bath. Found that out when a Sim rolled a want for said interaction. Also it had to be placed on the tub. I didn't know the tub even had slots!
Top Secret Researcher
#11286 Old 21st Jul 2018 at 6:42 PM
That kids can play peek-a-boo with their younger siblings. So cute!
Lab Assistant
#11287 Old 21st Jul 2018 at 7:19 PM
That I immensely prefer Sims 3 over TS4 :'3

Long loading time and lag, here I come!~
Forum Resident
#11288 Old Yesterday at 5:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craft90
You need bubble bath thingy to have a Sim make a bubble bath. Found that out when a Sim rolled a want for said interaction. Also it had to be placed on the tub. I didn't know the tub even had slots!

That's also where a candle and a rubber duck go as well.
Lab Assistant
#11289 Old Today at 3:03 AM Last edited by DerpyTanuki : Today at 4:13 AM.
I almost screwed up every single unicorn that would ever appear in my game because of a bad package

Guys, don't download this: http://modthesims.info/d/459984
Instructor
#11290 Old Today at 5:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackjackGabbiani
This wasn't while PLAYING but I'm watching a show called Million Pound Cars and it keeps playing Sims 3 music. (I know there was a thread about Sims music in other things but that was a few years ago, wasn't it?) Go check it out; it's on Netflix and you see lots of awesome old cars.

In Simlish?
Instructor
#11291 Old Today at 5:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmett Brown
I'm a bit upset.
Following skydome's potion mod, I made a mod to give a male sim the "unexpected weight gain" moodlet from a potion. My sim hit himself with a fertile potion first. I wanted to see if I could get twin aliens...
So I fast forward (he's immortal, so I don't care about the passage of time) and while fast forwarding I see he autonomously gave himself a 'sunlight charm'.
Today I Learned: A sunlight charm ends the unexpected weight gain moodlet. I lost my babies.
I'm probably over reacting.

I had no idea the sunlight charm was also an abortion charm
BTW the potion mod is not mine. I was only giving suggestions that might help you add custom moodlets through potions.
Page 452 of 452