Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

leave the baby home mod

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 777 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 81,388 Views
Uploaded: 1st Jul 2009 at 1:43 AM
It was driving me nuts that my sim parents couldn't leave the lot to go fishing or collect seeds without being forced to hire a sitter. UGH! so i made a lil tuner mod that allows you to stray farther from home before being forced to turn back or hire a sitter.

Now you can go out into the neighborhood without hiring a sitter.

It works with Awesome mod. It works with LostAccount's teen pregnancy. But, it will conflict with other mods that affect caregiver routing.

It will not completely eliminate the prompt to hire sitter or stay home. Taking the carpool to work will usually still trigger it, for example. (As it should! you can't neglect your baby for that long, you heartless deadbeat! lol)

In testing, I have had one family that refused to go anywhere except the park or the beach without calling a sitter, but others that would go to work and then go to the juice bar after, while the babies were home alone all night! Let me know how it works for you.

Additional Credits:
thanks to peter for s3pe!