Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Apr 2014 at 2:03 AM
Default Simlish songs?
Hello! This forum has been helpful for me in the past trying to figure out the name of a song from Isla Paraiso. I'm looking for another one now and hope you can help out. My game crashed before I could Shazam the melody (although I don't know how confused that would have made the app...). It's a pretty popular song over the radio the last couple of years, I can't even begin to describe it though. Anyway! The simlish music sites I'm seen only have songs listed through Generations. Is there anywhere with a list I could run through, or can anyone list the Simlish songs added to the game from popular singers after Generations? I'd love to find it!

Thanks!
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 5th Apr 2014 at 2:39 AM
Have you also hunted YouTube? There are a couple of users there (here's one) who are pretty diligent about uploading music from the game.
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#3 Old 5th Apr 2014 at 9:43 AM
If you are only looking for the name of the artist or a song, then they are listed under Music in the game options plus the option to play them.
Space Pony
#4 Old 5th Apr 2014 at 11:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by r_deNoube
Have you also hunted YouTube? There are a couple of users there (here's one) who are pretty diligent about uploading music from the game.

Thanks for the link

I Finally got the SIMlish "New Wave" songs from "TS2 OFB" onto TS3.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 23rd Apr 2014 at 5:35 PM
did you look at simswikia ?
it is a wikipedia style site for the sims and only the sims related knowledge

remove me from your history, I'm not interrested in this site anymore