Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Apr 2014 at 3:56 PM
Default Is there any possible way of combining all the supernaturals to create a super hybrid?
Can you generate a supernatural hybrid of all the supernaturals without glitches and most (if not all) supernatural qualities remaining and what method can be used?
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 12th Apr 2014 at 4:10 PM
No, which is why Twallan made the Hybrid mod to make hybrid states, but I don't think it's possible to have ALL the states on one Sim.

Just call me Nikel
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 23rd Apr 2014 at 3:48 PM
you could always try crossbreeding
just my thoughts

remove me from your history, I'm not interrested in this site anymore
Field Researcher
#4 Old 23rd Apr 2014 at 3:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nikel23
No, which is why Twallan made the Hybrid mod to make hybrid states, but I don't think it's possible to have ALL the states on one Sim.

Yeah, I've managed to get Vampire-Witch-Werewolf-Fairy Hybrids, but I added some more occults after and it made the game crash.
Site Helper
#5 Old 23rd Apr 2014 at 9:04 PM
crossbreeding without Hybrid doesn't work. You still get a baby who is either one or the other.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook