Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Sneak Preview of Project CRUMB - posted on 21st May 2017 at 7:32 PM
Replies: 383 (Who?), Viewed: 69338 times.
Page 16 of 16
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#376 Old 29th Mar 2017 at 5:35 AM
I recently bought the box set of M*A*S*H... Now, only 10 more seasons to go

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Scholar
#377 Old 15th Apr 2017 at 10:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingerxyz
Ooh some Please Like Me love! Yay! Such a good but little known show!

You an Aussie? I'm surprised it has a somewhat well known reputation outside of Australia. I'm hoping it becomes more well known. Like I said, one of the best depictions of being in your 20's, but also probably the most realistic depictions of mental health.

Couple other shows I'm watching at the moment:
Gap Year - An English show on E4 about a (broken) group of people backpacking through Asia. Good group dynamic, nice mix of drama and comedy.
Fleabag - Another English show, dark comedy with a lot of drama. Kick ass female anti-hero lead.

Shows on my next-to-watch list:
- The Leftovers season 3
- Fargo season 3
- Catastrophe season 3

I'm writing a TV series, yeah. It's a cross between True Detective and Pretty Little Liars.
Scholar
#378 Old 15th Apr 2017 at 5:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pirate_wolf_12
You an Aussie? I'm surprised it has a somewhat well known reputation outside of Australia. I'm hoping it becomes more well known. Like I said, one of the best depictions of being in your 20's, but also probably the most realistic depictions of mental health.

Nope! I'm actually Irish I found out about it through Caitlin Stasey's twitter account, and then watched it online. It was definitely one of the trickier shows to watch, in terms of finding a way of watching all the episodes. So worth it though! Hearing that they've decided to end it was so sad I'm hoping that it'll get an international Netflix release at some point. I'd love for it to reach a wider audience.

no power in the verse can stop me
ge smak daun, gyon op nodotaim
jus nou drein jus daun
Forum Resident
#379 Old 15th Apr 2017 at 8:35 PM
Started to watch Outcast second season. First episode was so meh, but now,after 2 episode, I can't wait for more..
Mad Poster
#380 Old 22nd Apr 2017 at 12:05 PM
Just finished season one of Stranger Things. It's interesting! In some ways, it reminds me of the X-files, although it's more horror.
Field Researcher
#381 Old 30th Apr 2017 at 11:06 PM
My husband and I started watching The night shift on Netflix.. We really like the show.
Forum Resident
#382 Old 12th May 2017 at 11:17 PM
Currently watching Medici, Swedish prog Thicker than water, Westworld, and saw the first episode of Fargo season 3. Just finished The Night Manager.
Lab Assistant
#383 Old 14th May 2017 at 4:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VerDeTerre
Just finished season one of Stranger Things. It's interesting! In some ways, it reminds me of the X-files, although it's more horror.

It's like if the X-Files had a baby with Stephen King. I can't wait for Season 2!

Follow the lives of my TS3 sims and their growing integrated economy.
Theorist
#384 Old 28th May 2017 at 1:50 PM
The Japanese Super Sentai series of shows.

First made in Japan in the mid 1970s, the shows were similar to Power Rangers (actually, this is the basis for it, but it took numerous attempts to get an Americanized version to the US. It wasn't until the early 1990s that a deal was struck and the sixteenth program became the source of footage for the first season of Mighty Morphing Power Rangers. Because this show had a somewhat bloated budget that relied on merchandising sales, Fox took a risk and because of the yearly nature of Super Sentai, there was an episode that would have mirrored the final episode of the source material if the show failed to be a success in America.) But I want to see it from the first program as I want to track the evolution of this Japanese children's television institution.

Good thing the yen is in my favor. Note to self: if the yen become too strong, let it go.

"Good luck, have fun, try not to become a fiery mountain of meat, try to be a winner instead."
Lucky Yates' explanation of the card game "Exploding Kittens"
Page 16 of 16