Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Apr 2017 at 4:50 PM
Default Pet control mod?
I've been, well wanting to control my pets. If there's no mod existing, is there a way to change if you can use user interface?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 17th Apr 2017 at 12:35 AM
You cannot control pets in TS1 at all as far as I know.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Apr 2017 at 12:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Midnight ADR
You cannot control pets in TS1 at all as far as I know.

I think it's possible, because every time you click on something as a pet, it tells you a user can't use it, but the AI can. Maybe you can't get your dog to relieve itself on command, but still, I think it's possible.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 20th Apr 2017 at 7:13 PM
I read about a cheat for this on yahoo after searching via Google. Sorry, on my tablet and I'm having trouble copying. Try searching "Sims Unleashed control pets". Good luck.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th May 2017 at 7:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by VerDeTerre
I read about a cheat for this on yahoo after searching via Google. Sorry, on my tablet and I'm having trouble copying. Try searching "Sims Unleashed control pets". Good luck.

I can't find it. Any chance you can help?

Also, I remember someone from FreeSO (A reimplementation of The Sims Online) who was a dev controlling pets.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 15th May 2017 at 2:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simshort
I can't find it. Any chance you can help?

Also, I remember someone from FreeSO (A reimplementation of The Sims Online) who was a dev controlling pets.
I couldn't find it either. Maybe I was dreaming. There are lots of modded objects to help pets with various things, but I didn't see anything that gave you direct control. What are you trying to do with the pets, specifically? Maybe there's a fix for whatever it is.