Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Jul 2018 at 5:49 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Will Townies go to Sims University if I have NRaas Story progression?
So I have NRaas story progression and my question is will some of my townie sims go to Sims University after they graduate or if they don't already have a degree? Its just a bit confusing and I don't want to have to always using Master Controller to add a degree for each sim in the town
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 31st Jul 2018 at 6:14 AM Last edited by igazor : 31st Jul 2018 at 7:15 AM.
If by Sims University you mean the institution that exists in Uni World, then no. The only ways to get townies to attend are to play them actively or befriend them and take them with you when your sims go (requires the NRaas Traveler mod). But given a sizable enough world or three in active play, that would probably not be very much fun to work through.

If you mean a Homeworld University that exists in the same world where you and your townies live, then that's different. Or at least it can be, with some work required.
http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Automat...orld+University