Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Mar 2012 at 1:22 AM
Default Want to convert new EGC version, or get help
Simply put, I want to convert the latest EGC (Extended Game Core) at Sims 3 Core version 1.26.0 to the latest version. Or perhaps find someone who can pick it up.

AD85 has been latent on updating it, and even now there are no updates or word about getting it updated. Furthermore, he mentioned having to possibly stop, and then there was a debate on funding the mod. But the root problem is he hasn't been heard from for at least three months as far as i can find.

I would like to do the conversion, if it is a relatively simple process. I don't want to add new features, but I would like to get it working so I can use it personally and release it for those who want to use it. Unfortunately I have little to no experience in modding for the Sims 3, or any sims game for that matter.

I've looked at the alternatives and I don't like what I see, and the EGC I have now was a replacement itself for the CORE mod released by BAXim. It appears both have now been discontinued indefinitely.

Thank you anyone in advance for any help you can render.