Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Feb 2012 at 1:06 PM Last edited by ingeli : 21st Feb 2012 at 9:45 PM.
Default Lunar Lakes Pipes, Crystals, Distant Terrain, +Height Map - Updated
Install to CAW framework and to Mods framework.

In game they are found: Crystals in Build mode, Rocks and Pipes in Deco and Lawn Ornaments.

New versions (yet again, now in a combined package) uploaded, please redownload. Seems they didn't like to be separated - maybe something conflicted. Now all 4 show up under Build/Rocks and in Edit Town.

Now (20.02.2012) the pipes also are updated and show in world editor in game, under landmarks. All six parts are now there. And under Misc Deco / Lawn Ornaments. I made a combined package of them to. If you downloaded the previous single files, delete them and place this new pipes package in CAW framework and in Mods/Packages.

Also added the height map.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  LunarLakesDistanTerrain.rar (6.79 MB, 812 downloads) - View custom content
Description: The Distant Terrain used in Lunar Lakes
File Type: rar  LunarLakesCrystal-All.rar (2.51 MB, 1129 downloads) - View custom content
Description: All 4 Lunar Lakes Crystals
File Type: rar  LunarLakesPipes-All.rar (2.43 MB, 1017 downloads) - View custom content
Description: All 6 Lunar Lakes Pipes parts.
File Type: rar  lunarlakesheightmap.rar (3.70 MB, 719 downloads) - View custom content
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 19th Feb 2012 at 7:30 PM
Everything is showing up in CAW - but I can't get it to show up in game.

God Bless,
mik
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Feb 2012 at 8:04 PM
Did you place them with CAW, and then they dont show? Or do you mean that they are not showing in catalog?
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 19th Feb 2012 at 8:23 PM
responded in the other thread

They are showing up - where I placed them in CAW - but the only item to show up in any catalog in game is the large crystal boulder showing in Edit Neighborhood.

God Bless,
mik
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 19th Feb 2012 at 8:48 PM Last edited by ingeli : 19th Feb 2012 at 9:12 PM.
Try these versions - I packed them separately, and changed the catalog - in game they should show as rocks in build mode. Pipes are in Deco and Lawn Ornaments. Let me know if the Distant Terrain shows up in your game.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 19th Feb 2012 at 9:26 PM
Ok - do they need to be put into CAW as well?

God Bless,
mik
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 19th Feb 2012 at 9:46 PM
Alright - The Crystal and the Complete Crystal show up in the buydebug menu, as do the 5 pipe peices. However, the crystals and the pipes no longer show up in the world where I placed them. I DO see the distant terrain.

I will try to redo this test world and see if I can get everything showing like it should be.

God Bless,
mik
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 19th Feb 2012 at 10:03 PM
Yes, they need to be placed both in CAW framework and in Mods/Packages.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 19th Feb 2012 at 10:27 PM
Latest test - everything shows up from placement in CAW. All rocks, pipes and dt.

From build buy mode - I can find all pipes, the complete crystals and the crystals. I can't find the Complex Crystals or the other one that looks like it is embedded in granite (the smaller embedded one).

The Crystals shows up in the rocks category and the complete crystals shows up in buy/debug.

Getting close Just need to fix the complex crystals and the other one (incomplete crystals?) so they show up in buy/build mode and it's set!

God Bless,
mik
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 19th Feb 2012 at 10:29 PM
Ok complicated and creviced are the two not showing up anywhere. Crystals shows up in Edit Neighborhood, but complete doesn't.

God Bless,
mik
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 19th Feb 2012 at 10:41 PM
OK - I found the problem with Crystal3 and Crystal4. Thanks for testing and giving feedback! Redownload and overwrite the old files and then you should be able to find all the crystals
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 19th Feb 2012 at 10:56 PM
Testing ...
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 19th Feb 2012 at 11:40 PM Last edited by mikitta : 19th Feb 2012 at 11:54 PM.
Ok - I found everything.

1. All objects show up in CAW.
2. All crystals but Complete Crystal show up in Landmarks or Rocks for Edit Neighborhood
3. All Crystals but Complete Crystal show up in Lawn and Garden build mode for Rocks
4. Complete Crystals show up in BuyDebug

Everything shows up :D

God Bless,
mik
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 19th Feb 2012 at 11:47 PM
OK, do redownload Crystal2 too and overwrite - I hope it will work now.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 19th Feb 2012 at 11:54 PM
ok, I'll try the new redownload :D

God Bless,
mik
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 20th Feb 2012 at 12:21 AM
1. Complete, Creviced and Crystal in Edit Neighborhood in both Landmarks and Rocks

2. Complete also shows up in BuyDebug

3. All pipes show up in Miscellaneous Art

4. The T shaped pipe shows up in Landmarks in Edit Neighborhood

5. Complex is now gone. It won't even show up where I placed it on the world layer

God Bless,
mik
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 20th Feb 2012 at 1:35 AM Last edited by ingeli : 20th Feb 2012 at 2:36 AM.
OK, maybe they are conflicting somehow. Try this instead, I made a combined file again. They all SHOULD show the same they have the same flags as far as I can see.
Take out the others, and place this file in CAW and in Mods/Packages. Posted in first post now. They show up in my game now all.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 20th Feb 2012 at 2:42 AM
Ok - so far so good

1. Everything is showing up from CAW.
2. All Crystals are in Landmarks AND Rocks in Edit Neighborhood
3. Complete Crystal still showing up in buy/debug - but that is not a big deal
4. Distant terrain is showing up just fine
5. All pipes are showing up in Miscellaneous Decorations, and that one pipe is still showing up in Landmarks (Edit Neighborhood)

So it looks good Unless you just want to fix all the pipes to show up in Edit Neighborhood as well as Decorations, I think you've got it :D

God Bless,
mik
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 20th Feb 2012 at 9:16 PM
Updated the pipes, made a combined package of them too. Should now show - all of them - in World Editor in game as landmarks, and in Lawn Ornaments and in Misc Deco.
Top Secret Researcher
#20 Old 21st Feb 2012 at 4:44 PM
Thank you!

Does anyone have the coordinates for the distant terrain? I always find if I put one of these EA worlds in CAW, the DT disappears and I can't get the coordinates. If you can copy them for us, it would be a huge help!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 21st Feb 2012 at 5:49 PM
Rian, I am investigating this.
Test Subject
#22 Old 21st Feb 2012 at 6:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rian90
Thank you!

Does anyone have the coordinates for the distant terrain? I always find if I put one of these EA worlds in CAW, the DT disappears and I can't get the coordinates. If you can copy them for us, it would be a huge help!

terrainDistant_dw4:
Position X - 1030
Position Y - -12
Position Z - 1010

Rotation X,Y,Z - 0
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 21st Feb 2012 at 9:46 PM
Thank you for the coords - I added the height map also in the first post.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 21st Feb 2012 at 10:35 PM
I'll test the pipes later, but just downloaded them, along w/ the heightmap. Thanks for your hard work

God Bless,
mik
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 22nd Feb 2012 at 12:50 PM
Ok, everything seems to be working ok - the pipes all show up in the right menus and the DT shows up fine. Of course the rocks are good too

Your height map crashed caw for me. Is it in 16 bit PNG? I changed it so it was on my system. You might make sure of that. Of course, it might just have been a random crash too ...

God Bless,
mik
Page 1 of 2