Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Feb 2018 at 8:25 PM
Default Game Crash with ANY CC
So I tried to boot up my game the other day, and it froze immediately. Didn't even get past the EA logo. I removed ALL my CC and it booted up fine. So I thought I'd go in and add a few back to try and find what CC was the problem, but ANY mod file added froze up the game again. I have a lot of mods invested in my game so I really don't want to have to fix everything and play without mods again, so what should I do?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 24th Feb 2018 at 12:22 PM
Make sure you have internet up and running! And make sure your computer doesn't have a virus! Also, do you have a ton of worlds in game?
Field Researcher
#3 Old 13th Mar 2018 at 5:49 AM
Do you have tons of CC? I have about 5GB and the game freezes up during startup often due to the large number of files but then loads normally after a few minutes. I suggest trying the 50/50 method to sort out your CC before chucking them back in altogether.
Test Subject
#4 Old 16th Mar 2018 at 12:20 AM
Default list your mods so i can help
Quote: Originally posted by fangirlwhatfangirl
So I tried to boot up my game the other day, and it froze immediately. Didn't even get past the EA logo. I removed ALL my CC and it booted up fine. So I thought I'd go in and add a few back to try and find what CC was the problem, but ANY mod file added froze up the game again. I have a lot of mods invested in my game so I really don't want to have to fix everything and play without mods again, so what should I do?

try listing all your mods and i might be able to help