Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#2851 Old 13th Mar 2018 at 7:10 PM
@sirrena
Praaven 2.0 here. Actual link to post at very bottom in comments. Wasn't able to copy and paste
http://mysims3blog.blogspot.com/201...389601506403286

Elmhurst here
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5c6tfibc...XltBVSumia?dl=0

knocking out my weekly WIP post, entering trash screenies
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2852 Old 13th Mar 2018 at 10:32 PM
Whenever a sim in my game that I adore gets engaged or married and I plan it out I always get a little emotional, and the photos always turn out gorgeous.

Here is Sylvester Valentine proposing to his high school sweetheart, Keely

He's a caveman time travel baby and probably my favorite sim of all time.

Field Researcher
#2853 Old 19th Mar 2018 at 8:12 PM Last edited by Thrior : 20th Mar 2018 at 9:21 PM.
So I finished the homeless challenge but have kept playing the family and a lot has happened. During the challenge Harper had a falling out with Vladimir Schlick and switched to Oswald Wolf who she met on a dance floor and eventually ended up marrying. I say they do make a good match since they are both jerks. Oswald already had a career as a musician, so Harper ended up joining the band and changing to a more rockin' outlook.

She actually held a bachelorette party since freakin' Vladimir called her and told her to. Well, not bitter at all that one <3. Maybe just glad she's someone else's problem now. The party was "great" since she only had two guests: her one male alien friend... and this guy called Pieter van Dekker who doesn't even like her but is a friend of both her kids.

Pieter: "Honestly, I'm just here for the free booze."

Oswald was actually wishing for babies and, because I love to torture Harper, they did just that and had Bernice and later Basil. Harper wanted nothing to do with them but at least Oswald was way more attentive and eager to teach the kids everything. Guess that's his genius trait kicking in. Meanwhile the offspring of Harper and Vladimir, Hannibal (lol), has done some growing. He's a rebellious individual who doesn't get along with his mother... as quite clearly demonstrated here.

The CAS made daughter Iris grew up and moved away when their neighbor Elliot (whose hospitality they liked to abuse when homeless) actually asked her to move in. This despite her earlier breaking half the equipment in his house, puking on his boots and trying to make some... unwanted advantages.

Elliot: "Yeah no. Go get your first kiss somewhere else."

Meanwhile Hannibal opted to be rather practical when it came to his romantic choices. As a teen he got to have a random crush to this dude during a prom, then got rejected when trying to go steady since the jerk was already taken. So what to do? Turn your Imaginary Friend Hesper real and romance him of course!

Hannibal: "Yes I turned a stupid doll to a boyfriend. So what?"
Field Researcher
#2854 Old 19th Mar 2018 at 10:08 PM
@pretenshus
Oh thank you much for the links!!!!But i actually i was asking for the small Japanese world you posted!Honestly is lovely!
You world edits always seem amazing, you should seriously think about releasing them!
Glad to see your pictures!Have fun ^^
Lab Assistant
#2855 Old 21st Mar 2018 at 2:21 PM
enviroment stuff.
Screenshots
Scholar
#2856 Old 22nd Mar 2018 at 3:58 PM Last edited by pretenshus : 22nd Mar 2018 at 4:54 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by sirrena
@pretenshus
Oh thank you much for the links!!!!But i actually i was asking for the small Japanese world you posted!Honestly is lovely!
You world edits always seem amazing, you should seriously think about releasing them!
Glad to see your pictures!Have fun ^^

Thank you thank you, I personally enjoy making these but honestly a person who finishes a puzzle didn't make the puzzle... they just completed it. I'm really just an editor and I dont feel comfortable releasing these since I made neither the lots or world.
Personally I focus on pieces of things rather than whole so while I'm unable to make complete worlds or lots myself, I can certainly take things already made and arrange and edit them so they suit my vision. All of which can easily be re-done by anyone else if they just use my pics as reference.

With all that being said
I highly recommend the world Praven 2.0 (I've been spelling it wrong) by Badger027
There's like a hundred lots, that are either completed or half completed but the facades are done extremely well. The actual world is damn near unplayable for me because its huge an filled with stuff but I LOVE the lots and ofc the German factor is close to home for me.
Anyway here's this again, the Elmhurst map was STILL TOO BIG for my liking - 3 -; :

that weird yellowish rectangle is gonna be a park and I'm currently thinking of a name: Simsbach
Map is pixelsandcompany's Sainte-Helene
----------------------------------------------------------

ALSO here is the map again for the Japanese world http://pretenshussim.tumblr.com/pos...nview-caw-files
I made the tiny community lots in like 5 secs but theres only rugs in them. The houses are Masaharu777

The Tibetan stuff is all mine except the map (Granon by pixelsandcompany) but if you look closely theyre again, horrible, just boxes with roofs
Field Researcher
#2857 Old 22nd Mar 2018 at 9:09 PM
@pretenshus
Oh my Elmhurst looks amazing!!!Are these ruins next to the fields?You should post more zoom in pictures! >>
I honestly love it!
Ive already seen Praaven its indeed a very nicely done world but its too big for my taste, sometimes i think to my self to cut the world and keep only the farming area..But then i get lazy!
Thank you for sharing the Japanese village it honestly looks awesome..
As for not sharing you creations i dont believe your projects incomplete but then again i only see picture from CAW so i dont know exactly.But the japanese village seems pretty done in my eyes as a small world edit.
You should totally consider make a small world from scratch, i would love to see that!
Again thank you so much for sharing the files with me, you made me really happy, cant wait to see more stuff from you! ^^
Scholar
#2858 Old 22nd Mar 2018 at 10:26 PM
oh btw the Elmhurst build isnt actually mine idk why I used a direct link. That belongs to pixelsandcompany lol. I just used the map but the complete world is not mine.
Scholar
#2859 Old 23rd Mar 2018 at 4:30 AM
Mischief and Chaos had kittens! They are, appropriately, named Mayhem, Strife, and Discord. I've still not managed to get the dogs to breed and Daisy is 4 days from aging to elder. Somewhere along the line she's acquired "aggressive" and that seems to put a hamper on building her relationship with Prince. I don't think I care to breed the horse. I haven't done it before, but I also can't put up with many more animals. As soon as I decide which kitten I like the best, the rest are going!

Cooking/Gardening sim, Diara finally got to level 9 in gardening, but is still stuck at level 5 or so in cooking. This is despite cooking twice a day.

My sculptor, Myra, has reached level 9 which makes me that much closer to moving her out.

I've finally decided that Jess is going to master writing because we need a book store. He's currently at level 2 and working on a sci-fi novel.

I have no clue what to do with Donald. He was 2 days from becoming an elder when he joined the household with no skills. I think he's going to spend his twilight years puttering around the house, taking care of the animals, fixing stuff, and cleaning. If he's lucky he'll be able to convince Myra she's in love with him and then they can go have a family once she's mastered sculpting and I've put in the consignment shop.
Scholar
#2860 Old 25th Mar 2018 at 1:36 PM
Daisy and Prince had puppies! Diara named them Lady, Tramp, and Moody. We gave Moody and Discord up for adoption because 11 animals and 4 sims is a bit much for me.

Myra finally decided what her feelings were for Donald and they are now expecting a little bundle of joy of their own. She then went and mastered sculpting and earned me the consignment store. I now want to play with consigning the kitten and puppy I don't want. I think I want to keep Lady and Strife as they are the cutest. Jess has achieved his LTW of $50,000 in the bank after Daisy brought home some tiberium. I gave him the midlife crisis LTW and swapped out the traits I didn't like, but kept Unstable because it's interesting. Myra also had one of those and I got rid of snob, replacing it with Savvy Sculptor. I thought Proper, Insane, Charismatic, and Snob were a bit much all together. Donald is the caretaker of the house and animals. He cleans, he plays with all the animals, he fixes stuff, and he works out to keep himself busy. As an elder with a much younger woman he feels he should keep in tip top shape so Myra doesn't go looking for greener pastures. When left to her own devices, Myra will autonomously flirt with Jess who is with Diara. I do wonder what their baby would look like, but Jess reacts to her flirts with disgust, so it ain't happening.
Top Secret Researcher
#2861 Old 29th Mar 2018 at 4:55 AM
A burglar came (while everyone was awake), the police failed to see him in the same room, left, and the burglar remained, sirens blazing, for the next three hours (while everyone was freaking out and the dogs were running around like maniacs to "burglar!" and "noisy alarm!"). Couldn't shoo him, couldn't fight him; though the adult fairy cast "chattering teeth" on him. At that point I quit without saving.

Next time should I try reset sim? That was damned weird.
Lab Assistant
#2862 Old 29th Mar 2018 at 6:57 AM Last edited by OrennaKhali : 29th Mar 2018 at 9:52 AM.
Finished another one of the abandoned houses meant to decorate the coastlines. This one is a little wartorn- designed as an old house that at some point was converted to a three-family flat.

Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
#2863 Old 29th Mar 2018 at 3:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by OrennaKhali
Finished another one of the abandoned houses meant to decorate the coastlines. This one is a little wartorn..

Wartorn? It looks like my real life house.

Sims are better than us.
Site Helper
#2864 Old 29th Mar 2018 at 4:56 PM
Ok, I'm weird...
I think that house is pretty.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Lab Assistant
#2865 Old 29th Mar 2018 at 5:38 PM
Oof, a hole in the walls of your house? Hmm, that's unwell.

Build another one in the same night. Gues this one'll have an interior. Too tired to place it on the actual map yet tho.

Screenshots
Test Subject
#2866 Old 29th Mar 2018 at 9:15 PM
My sims first set of triplets have aged up into teens which is exciting since I love what generations added for teens like proms and pranks (even though the family is so big chances are the prank you are pulling on houses is some distant cousin or great aunt) the second set are triplets are children and my sim is pregnant with her new boyfriends kid/s (the divorce was messy but this new guy is much better). The legacys founder who is my simself is get super old which i'm not prepared for since i've played this family since december but she has her 13 kids and 30 something grandkids by her side and hopefully Olivia the heiress who already has 6 kids will do her proud and carry on the legacy.. oh and the dog Musashi is past the normal dog lifespan so he only has a day or so left
Mad Poster
#2867 Old 29th Mar 2018 at 9:51 PM
I'm not going to lie, @OrennaKhali, that's genuinely one of the nicest-looking houses I've EVER seen in TS3. Your texture choices are just GORGEOUS. It looks so much realer than anything else you usually see. I adore that house and everything about it. It has kind of a Southeastern European vibe, I guess, but it honestly looks so aged and lived in that it makes me feel bad about everything I've ever built.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Instructor
#2868 Old 29th Mar 2018 at 9:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GrijzePilion
I'm not going to lie, @OrennaKhali, that's genuinely one of the nicest-looking houses I've EVER seen in TS3. Your texture choices are just GORGEOUS. It looks so much realer than anything else you usually see. I adore that house and everything about it. It has kind of a Southeastern European vibe, I guess, but it honestly looks so aged and lived in that it makes me feel bad about everything I've ever built.

Totally agree with this. Every time when I see Orenna updating this topic, I run here to watch his/her pictures.
Forum Resident
#2869 Old 29th Mar 2018 at 10:31 PM
OY! Nothing is happening now since I can't get my disc to reload the game and lousy origin downloaded version with patch 1.69 crashes it after 5 mins of play. I swear EA/ Origin kills your game disc the way Apple was messing up everyone's iPhones to get them to buy new ones. Before that, my sims was learning to paint!
Mad Poster
#2870 Old 30th Mar 2018 at 10:12 PM
I was caught up in S3OC making new Maxis Match CC from buy mode objects cloned to much cheaper prices than the EA versions.
Lab Assistant
#2871 Old 31st Mar 2018 at 4:48 AM Last edited by OrennaKhali : 31st Mar 2018 at 5:00 AM.
Thanks for the compliments, hai.

---

Spending some time cooknig up textures to paint this world with. Thinknig of trying out a few techniques with textures, tho once a "theme" is established painting up the rest of the islands should be quite simple. I have some road textures to do sometime. Town still is focus of editing tho. Got many other land and such to complete.

My plans for a Doll Island and some wooded area like Aokihagara jukai still remain. I've gotta find some decent rocks for CAW. The ones I've selection now aren't appropriate. Another thing I will look into...eventually.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#2872 Old 31st Mar 2018 at 9:49 PM
It's not quite gameplay, but I just did my first proper photoshoot, with poses and everything! I even figured out how to do effects in Pixlr. I'm very happy!
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#2873 Old 31st Mar 2018 at 10:35 PM
I've gotten some of my new CC items installed in Logan's city hall and Garden House.
Here's some of the new CC featured in Logan's city hall in the basement kitchen.

Here's one of my new CC bunkbeds in action as it was placed on a lot.
Field Researcher
#2874 Old 1st Apr 2018 at 11:32 PM
I built a billiards/smoking room! Next up, the lady of the house's fainting room.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#2875 Old 2nd Apr 2018 at 2:41 AM
Malcolm Landgraab grew up, and Johnny Tyler quit being a FireFighter and started in the music career! (I have nrass mods)
Page 115 of 161