Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS Movie Night #3 - posted on 20th Oct 2017 at 10:54 PM
Replies: 59 (Who?), Viewed: 5820 times. | You are currently not a member of this group. Would you like to join it now?
Page 3 of 3
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#51 Old 2nd Sep 2017 at 8:25 PM
I think I like torturing myself with Crumplebottom. That walking stick amuses me

This might help you when making predictions...the prediction was guessing 4 teams that would make it to generation 5, right? I mean I could go back and read what I've posted but will probably forget:

Red, Yellow, and Purple are relying on one couple each to have at least 3-5 children. I say 3-5 children because you never know what aspirations they will end up with. It is up to Priscilla (red) to get married and have children, Simon and Claire (yellow) need to have 3 more kids, and Eli and Eun-Yeong (purple) needs to have 4 and get married. Chloe and Wilma (purple) did get married to each other and adopted a bigfoot, but I doubt they will want to adopt any children.

Pink and Black are doing fine as far as kids go. Hopefully, neither team pulls a "Green Team."

The Greens were doing fine with 11-15 kids one round during the 2nd gen count, buuuuut thanks to deaths, tarnished relationships, and friendships with Liona and Amon, Greens aren't doing so hot. Right now they have a total of only six kids for the 3rd gen. That's pathetic compared to the 2nd gens numbers. I'm shocked Peter and William do not want to adopt. I was so sure Peter, being a family sim and knowledge sim, would want to. William must've gotten into his head...

Orange and Purples are the youngest teams. Eli and his twin sister, Emily, (purps) are still in college about to graduate. Emilio and his twin sis, Emi, (oranges) just went to college. There is still plenty of time for both groups to settle down and make babehs!

Whites are doing surprisingly well with 3 children total. Unfortunately, I do believe Amon and Dillan will never marry, and they will be moving into a mansion, joining the brown team. That means Amon will no longer have the power to befriend and get people to join the White Team. Everyone he has befriended will still wear white, but Amon will lose his power and wear something brown...and throw money in the air, ayyeeee!

Blue and Grey can die off. Nobody cares about them. I sure in the hell don't.

Red is my favorite color too, and I do hope Reds and Purps make it as well!
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 3rd Sep 2017 at 12:50 AM
Mrs. Crumplebottom makes me laugh, so I leave her in my game, too.

C'mon Greens, get your stuff together!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#53 Old 4th Sep 2017 at 9:36 PM
Default Bleeding Out For Love
Priscilla called Harrison right after work to check up on him and to announce her promotion as Mayor of another town. The words just spilled out of her, "Do you want to go on a date with me?" That was not her intention to ask her bff out, especially, since his wife recently passed away. To her surprise, Harrison enthusiastically said yes. He was going a little bit stir crazy taking care of his children alone. The chemistry between them instantly clicked. As soon as they slow danced and fell in love, they wanted to get engaged to each other. Priscilla, once again with her bold personality, asked him to become her boyfriend. He of course said yes. Now, it is up to him to build up the courage to get on one knee.

S/N: Uhh...for those of you making predictions and wanting reds to make it to the fifth generation (like I secretly did), red team is in trouble. I've already change Priscilla's outfits to sport the color black, and I've packed her belongings away in her inventory. It's all up to Lilith IF Trenton, her boyfriend, does not ask her to marry him.
Forum Resident
#54 Old 5th Sep 2017 at 3:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomechick979
Priscilla called Harrison right after work to check up on him and to announce her promotion as Mayor of another town. The words just spilled out of her, "Do you want to go on a date with me?" That was not her intention to ask her bff out, especially, since his wife recently passed away. To her surprise, Harrison enthusiastically said yes. He was going a little bit stir crazy taking care of his children alone. The chemistry between them instantly clicked. As soon as they slow danced and fell in love, they wanted to get engaged to each other. Priscilla, once again with her bold personality, asked him to become her boyfriend. He of course said yes. Now, it is up to him to build up the courage to get on one knee.

S/N: Uhh...for those of you making predictions and wanting reds to make it to the fifth generation (like I secretly did), red team is in trouble. I've already change Priscilla's outfits to sport the color black, and I've packed her belongings away in her inventory. It's all up to Lilith IF Trenton, her boyfriend, does not ask her to marry him.

Me I would consider having her ask him to be married, if he doesn't ask her.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#55 Old 5th Sep 2017 at 8:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordtyger9
Me I would consider having her ask him to be married, if he doesn't ask her.

That's what I wanted to do, but I'm done playing with her for this round. Plus, she's grieving because both of her dogs died at the same time while she was at work. I think it would have been pretty tough for her to propose to him at that time. It's alright, though. They will soon be happily married, except, I think Priscilla will be an evil stepmom, at least to Anya, because she's mean. Will Lilith become an evil step sister as well? She's mean like her mama!

Speaking of sisters, Liona is something awful. I thought for sure Li-Li would hoe around town and maybe have another baby outside of her marriage by some rando. But nope! Matthew Hart had other plans and made sure to give her quads on top of the two sons (Camden and Mason) she already had. There names are Gabriel, Grayson, Gavin, and Genevieve. I feel so bad for Camden because I really want him to live with his mom now and hangout with his mom and stepdad before going to college. And Liona is pregnant again. I need the extra set of hands to take care of these babies. Poor little Cammie-Cam. He went from a full house to an even fuller house. Dude can't catch a break! At least I've built a little guest house for him in the back yard so he can escape from his whining siblings.
Forum Resident
#56 Old 6th Sep 2017 at 4:22 AM
Quote:
Pink and Black are doing fine as far as kids go. Hopefully, neither team pulls a "Green Team."

The Greens were doing fine with 11-15 kids one round during the 2nd gen count, buuuuut thanks to deaths, tarnished relationships, and friendships with Liona and Amon, Greens aren't doing so hot. Right now they have a total of only six kids for the 3rd gen. That's pathetic compared to the 2nd gens numbers. I'm shocked Peter and William do not want to adopt. I was so sure Peter, being a family sim and knowledge sim, would want to. William must've gotten into his head...

I think that was my fault. :-(
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIMelissa
Interesting challenge. My favorite colors are red and purple, but it appears pink is in the lead.
My prediction? I'm going against the odds. I'm gonna say GREEN!

My son says I'm a jinx. I pick a line at Walmart or the grocery store and, never fails, the people ahead of me have an issue and things grind to a halt. I'm still standing in line while I watch people at the checkstands on either side of me go through without a problem.

So many things to learn; so few brain cells to process the info needed to learn things!
Shipwreck Island
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#57 Old 6th Sep 2017 at 7:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIMelissa
I think that was my fault. :-(

My son says I'm a jinx. I pick a line at Walmart or the grocery store and, never fails, the people ahead of me have an issue and things grind to a halt. I'm still standing in line while I watch people at the checkstands on either side of me go through without a problem.

lol. You're not a jinx! The same thing happens to me too while standing in line to check out. Last time I went to Wal-Mart, my mom almost got into it with an employee, we were waiting for so long. I spoke the red team's extinction into existence a while back because I saw Liona creating the pink team, I knew William and Peter were going to be together, plus, Peter is content with not being the head of the household. He just wants to please his man. I knew Li-Li would make a bunch of friends and would more than likely befriend Selena and Sebastian. Priscilla was a little bit of a toss up, but I'm so glad she's marrying Harrison. Yellows, Whites, and the Purples might meet the same fate, although, they're still having children. The Douglas' and Torres' had many opportunities to have more children even with the elixir of life! I'm very content (even a little thrilled) to lose the red team. This is a blessing! Somebodies gotta go! Less teams=mo' betta!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#58 Old 6th Sep 2017 at 7:52 PM Last edited by awesomechick979 : 6th Sep 2017 at 8:10 PM.
Default "That's foul"
Shou invited his friends and family over for a birthday party (transitioning into an elder). Before getting into the "foul play," let's back up to the last birthday party.

It was Andrea, Axel, and Akira's birthday and during the festivities, Matthew and Liona were caught woohooing in the hot tub. People there turned a blind eye (if they weren't blind, they are now!) to the married couple woohooing in Shou's wife's hot tub mainly because both Shou and Liona were married. And Liona was, at least, with Matthew

Fast forward to Shou's birthday, Liona was invited, but Matthew was not because Shou did not feel obligate to invite someone who wasn't one of his friends. He only invited Matthew to his sons' and daughter's parties because he was sort of like family.

While changing outfits, Liona, still Shou's lover, and his brother got into the hot tub and woohooed. Nobody freaked out about Liona and Katsuo cheating. Shou was busy flirting with his wife to even give a darn. But the whole situation was still foul. Why would a pregnant women sleep with another married man? Why would she sleep with her first lover's brother. Understandably, both Katsuo and Liona are hoes, but it's too close for comfort. Liona was probably getting back at Shou for rejecting her flirtatious attempts and said, "F-it! I'll get my lusty fill by sleeping with your brother!" And it feels wrong. It's just foul-foul on many levels.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#59 Old 29th Sep 2017 at 11:01 PM
Hi all! It's been a while since I've last updated. To be honest, nothing too serious has been going on with my sims, unless you want me to include births, deaths and marriages.

So, I've made a mistake when calculating each group. I forgot that Amon, before he became rich and moved to the brown team (yes he did. Good job, Amon!), befriended Harrison and Brittany. To make things easier for me, both Harrison and Brittany's children are apart of the white team as well. I like it when households are one color. Also, Amon befriended this townie and her husband. So now the Ramswamis (?) have Amon and Dillan's old home. Anyway, here is the latest calculation of each group from the last round, round 12:

2nd gen: reds-0, pinks-10, oranges-7, yellows-3, greens-8, whites-10, blacks-2, blues-4, greys-2, purples-3, browns-5; total of the second generation-54

3rd gen: reds-one college bound (CB) sim that is a female-spoiler alert, it's Lilith. Yep, Lilith is the only one left on the red team for now.
Pinks: 2 pregnant (prego) sims, 4 infants, 1 toddler, 3 children, 6 teens, and 2 CB sims. There are 6 girls and 10 boys making for a total of 16 so far.
Oranges: One prego sim, one infant, and one toddler. The toddler is a boy and the infant is a girl. The total for this team is 2.
Yellows: There are only 2 children a boy and a girl. Unfortunately, Claire is severely glitched, and the yellow team is heavily riding on her to have more children. Her aging is stuck and she cannot have children because of this. The game thinks that she is to have a birthday party the next day, and her age meter does not move. I'm still trying to fix her, but if I cannot, I will immediately age her to an elder once her husband ages to an elder on his own. See, Denise (lucifer) not only cursed herself but her sister as well. Ughgghghghgh.
Greens: 2 toddlerz, 1 teen, and 3 CB sims. There are 2 girls and 4 boys making a total of 6.
Whites: 1 infant, 3 children, 6 teens; 3 girls and 7 boys for a total of 10
Blacks: 1 CB sims that is Young-Ja.
Blues: 1 prego sim, and 1 child that is a female making the total 1
Grays: Vanessa (beelzebub) is pregnant. shame. And her son is a toddler making the total for the grays one.
Purples: The purps only have Yoshiko to rely on for now.
Browns: They don't want no dun kidses. Heck, that's how they became rich in the first place! Am I right?
3rd gen total: 41 so far.

I almost forgot about my predictions for which four teams will make it to the 5th gen. They're the pinks and whites based on the numbers of the 3rd gen. I mean seriously, look at the pinks...I fear Liona will end up having twins or quads next time I go to play with her. She already had quads! Matthew said, "You're not gonna hoe around on me! I'ma tie you down with children!" And that he did.............help me! And I also see browns and blacks making it because they are recurring teams, meaning they never really go away. Deaths and bad relationships will happen, and my sims inherit a lot of cash and furniture from family and friends. Soo....

I am done doing charts for the 3rd gen. The next time I do them will be for the fourth gen. Now, which 4 teams do you think will NOT make it to the 5th gen?
Forum Resident
#60 Old 30th Sep 2017 at 5:04 AM
Quote:
Hi all! It's been a while since I've last updated. To be honest, nothing too serious has been going on with my sims, unless you want me to include births, deaths and marriages.

So, I've made a mistake when calculating each group. I forgot that Amon, before he became rich and moved to the brown team (yes he did. Good job, Amon!), befriended Harrison and Brittany. To make things easier for me, both Harrison and Brittany's children are apart of the white team as well. I like it when households are one color. Also, Amon befriended this townie and her husband. So now the Ramswamis (?) have Amon and Dillan's old home. Anyway, here is the latest calculation of each group from the last round, round 12:

2nd gen: reds-0, pinks-10, oranges-7, yellows-3, greens-8, whites-10, blacks-2, blues-4, greys-2, purples-3, browns-5; total of the second generation-54

3rd gen: reds-one college bound (CB) sim that is a female-spoiler alert, it's Lilith. Yep, Lilith is the only one left on the red team for now.
Pinks: 2 pregnant (prego) sims, 4 infants, 1 toddler, 3 children, 6 teens, and 2 CB sims. There are 6 girls and 10 boys making for a total of 16 so far.
Oranges: One prego sim, one infant, and one toddler. The toddler is a boy and the infant is a girl. The total for this team is 2.
Yellows: There are only 2 children a boy and a girl. Unfortunately, Claire is severely glitched, and the yellow team is heavily riding on her to have more children. Her aging is stuck and she cannot have children because of this. The game thinks that she is to have a birthday party the next day, and her age meter does not move. I'm still trying to fix her, but if I cannot, I will immediately age her to an elder once her husband ages to an elder on his own. See, Denise (lucifer) not only cursed herself but her sister as well. Ughgghghghgh.
Greens: 2 toddlerz, 1 teen, and 3 CB sims. There are 2 girls and 4 boys making a total of 6.
Whites: 1 infant, 3 children, 6 teens; 3 girls and 7 boys for a total of 10
Blacks: 1 CB sims that is Young-Ja.
Blues: 1 prego sim, and 1 child that is a female making the total 1
Grays: Vanessa (beelzebub) is pregnant. shame. And her son is a toddler making the total for the grays one.
Purples: The purps only have Yoshiko to rely on for now.
Browns: They don't want no dun kidses. Heck, that's how they became rich in the first place! Am I right?
3rd gen total: 41 so far.

I almost forgot about my predictions for which four teams will make it to the 5th gen. They're the pinks and whites based on the numbers of the 3rd gen. I mean seriously, look at the pinks...I fear Liona will end up having twins or quads next time I go to play with her. She already had quads! Matthew said, "You're not gonna hoe around on me! I'ma tie you down with children!" And that he did.............help me! And I also see browns and blacks making it because they are recurring teams, meaning they never really go away. Deaths and bad relationships will happen, and my sims inherit a lot of cash and furniture from family and friends. Soo....

I am done doing charts for the 3rd gen. The next time I do them will be for the fourth gen. Now, which 4 teams do you think will NOT make it to the 5th gen?

reds
Yellows
Grays
Blacks

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.

Page 3 of 3