Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Additional table bbcode options available - posted on 5th Mar 2018 at 3:12 PM
Replies: 58 (Who?), Viewed: 6534 times. | You are currently not a member of this group. Would you like to join it now?
Page 3 of 3
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#51 Old 21st Oct 2017 at 10:39 PM
Originally Posted by lordtyger9
@Mrmo how are your Hotels zoned? They look nice.

I just ment that as the building (lot) is zoned "hotel" there are some things I can not do. Then I have to rezone it, build and that zone it back.
Field Researcher
#52 Old 22nd Oct 2017 at 6:49 PM
Your hotels are designed very well. I like the little extras each one has, like a gym or game room or bar.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#53 Old 27th Oct 2017 at 10:32 PM
Thank you for the nice words. I'm sure there are more players out there who is more skilled then me when it comes to building and decoration but I try to do my best.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#54 Old 17th Mar 2018 at 12:54 AM
Belive it or not, but updates are comming. I can not say when or what but I'm working on it!

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#55 Old 18th Mar 2018 at 6:12 PM Last edited by Mrmo : 18th Mar 2018 at 6:15 PM. Reason: There's always a reason
Hello all!

Time to clean the dust of this old thread an make some new content.

I have decided to let you meet some of the citizens of my hood. Some of them are new here on MTS but some have been posted in the picture threads. Please note that I'm not going to post all of my sims because it would take a lot of space and I'm sure you would get bored about halfway through. But I will show you some of the sims. Comments are welcome (as always).

So who want to be first? No one? OK, then I decide. Furries!

And why do I have furries in my hood? Because I like them. Sadly enough I have not been able to find a real face for them but I'm OK whit a "human" face and a furry skin.

First out is: The Foxynoirs.

You have seen Cheerilee before but here she is at home whit her husband Ronaldo. The man did reach the top of the medical career and is now "Chief of staff". Please nothe the animal theme in this picture.

Their daughter Monique did go through the Uni studying drama and after that I let her take a job in the Show Business career track there she have reached stage 6 "Supporting Player". I'm going to show you her place some time bacause it's a little different. (Spoiler alert).

Next up is The Powers. A pair of my newest sims. Mother and son "Acinonyx jubatus". What it is? It is a Cheetah! Only this two is partly human.

CheeTa learns how to be a good mother.

And young Glee seems to enjoy studying the fishes. It think he's very cute.

Well, that was not very mush but ther is more to come. Please stay tuned!
Field Researcher
#56 Old 18th Mar 2018 at 7:54 PM
Monique is a pretty blend of both her parents. I also the cheetah skin, and little Glee's hair is so cute with it.

I like a good animal print myself, so I really enjoyed the decor at the Foxynoirs.
Link Ninja
#57 Old 19th Mar 2018 at 2:32 AM
I love how the Foxynoirs have a very dark fur/hair which matches the 'noir' in their name. Cheerilee looks like a rock star. I think it's a adorable the little cheeta-ling is looking at the fish in such interest haha.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

#58 Old 19th Mar 2018 at 7:28 PM
I am somewhat familiar with Furries, being in SF Fandom where Furries are quite popular. So I do know something about Furry Characters in SF and Fantasy, but this is the first time I have heard or seen any Furry Sims.

I think you have done a good job in creating them from what I can see. To change the Faces in some more Furry way, you will need accessories. I can't help you make them, but maybe you could make them or post a WCIF on the subject.

I think that your Furry Sims look cute.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#59 Old 20th Mar 2018 at 7:04 PM
Cher64: Thank you! Glee's hair was found here om MTS (but I have forgotten the creators name, sorry) and the skin is from here: http://genensims.com/skins/furry_05.htm .

Charmful: To be honest, I did come up whit the name after creating the sims. Yes, little Glee is quite adorable. He have not been trained to walk yet so he crawled over and stood up to look at them. A few times I thought he was going to fall but he made it (bad balance).

lordtyger9: Thank you. I like furries, furrie art (like furaffinity) and things like that. I did try a custom face once but my game did not seem to like then I used it (had problems whit all my sims who could not wear rings, bracelets and things like that if anyone in the hood did have the custom face). Oh well, case closed.
Page 3 of 3