Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jun 2017 at 3:28 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Lottery in ITF
Hi, I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or if the lottery system in ITF is broken or what. I've been trying to get a lottery ticket for my sim and it just is not working. My steps so far are, go to the future/city hall, check lotto records and find the inside tips which appears in her moodlets section, go back home, buy the "winning lottery ticket," go back to the future and back to city hall, but the lottery tab there is still grayed out and says I should go back home and buy a ticket. When she does buy the ticket, the game takes the money for it, but it never appears in her inventory. I tried this on a completely vanilla game and got the same results. Am I doing anything wrong? is there a step I'm not aware of or do I just need to wait for a day or so or what? Thanks!
Advertisement
Instructor
#3 Old 15th Jun 2017 at 6:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
You don't need to go back to the future after you purchased the ticket!

No.. no no no, bad idea!! Not the ticket! Get the grays sport almanac from the future, then go back to 1955 and buy the ticket!!

Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 15th Jun 2017 at 7:38 PM
You were right Nitromon and LOL PapaEmy!