Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#51 Old 9th May 2012 at 9:58 PM
This song

It's likely you won't cry unless you've read the Hunger Games and know about Rue

My Simblr: Here
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#52 Old 10th May 2012 at 3:44 AM
I'm not sure if it would be all the time but the songs that often make me cry would be I'm Ok by Christina Aguilera and For the Love of a Daughter by Demi Lovato.
they rip my heart out.

Quote: Originally posted by Oaktree
I really love sad songs. I guess I sort of like not just being happy all the time. I appreciate experiencing a range of emotions.

I know life would be weird if we were happy all the time but sometimes you have to admit that it gets to be too much. it's not good being in depression or being sad a lot.
Forum Resident
#53 Old 6th Jun 2012 at 4:29 AM
A year or so ago I heard Martina McBride's 'In My Daughter's Eyes' and it made me cry. Then I found out I was pregnant and it made it worse. When I found out I was going to have a little girl I couldn't listen to the song without breaking down and crying for five mi nutes after the song was over.
Recently though I found a Sims 2 video about Heartland's 'I Loved her First' For the last two days I have been crying over that song...

The moon so bright shows me the way
Deep in the graveyard beside her I lay
Knowing she'll keep me safe from all harms
Though six feet apart, I lay in her arms...
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#54 Old 6th Jun 2012 at 7:36 AM
Bernadette Peters singing "Not A Day Goes By'' by Sondheim. She puts so much emotion into it. But I pretty much cry at anything these days (Over-Emotional trait)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSb4DJGZqzY
Alchemist
#55 Old 6th Jun 2012 at 5:46 PM
Also, "Bring Me To Life" by Evanescence, 'cause it reminds me how much I need this certain someone.

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Instructor
#56 Old 6th Jun 2012 at 7:33 PM
Who Knew by P!nk. Anyone who has lost someone they cared about... Just can't keep from feeling touched by this song.

Me, me, me against them, me against enemies, me against friends, somehow they all seem to become one, a sea full of sharks and they all smell blood.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#57 Old 7th Jun 2012 at 4:28 AM
Seraphim--Dead Can Dance

If I am writing a sad story or I just need to cry. Bam, thats the song

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Instructor
#58 Old 7th Jun 2012 at 10:38 PM
My Immortal And Breathe No More And Missing By Evanescence <3
Those songs are some of my very favorite songs :D
Test Subject
#59 Old 11th Jun 2012 at 10:23 AM
Well, this song doesn't exactly make me cry. But it just makes me sad for some reasons.
Test Subject
#60 Old 16th Jul 2012 at 6:46 AM
mine are
My Angel- Kellie Pickler (my grandmother passed away and it reminds me of her so much)
Don't you cry by Kamelot (same reason as above)
Mad Poster
#61 Old 16th Jul 2012 at 2:47 PM
Learned a long time ago not to listen to Puff the Magic Dragon. I don't even like to talk about it.

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Scholar
#62 Old 16th Jul 2012 at 3:23 PM
Mine are:

Someone Like You - Adele

Perfect - P!nk

Yeah, I'm kind of a n00b.

Just call me Blake! :)
Hola, hablo español también - Hi, I speak Spanish too.
Alchemist
#63 Old 16th Jul 2012 at 5:49 PM
"Imagine", by John Lennon, also.

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Field Researcher
#64 Old 17th Jul 2012 at 12:07 AM
"Le Paquet D'Epingles" got me as well. So did "Swse Me" by Ivi Adamou and "Daughters" by John Mayer. "Farewell" by Yiruma and "Reverie" by Debussy. But, especially music by Yiruma; it's like he tells stories through the piano. You can clearly feel every emotion through every song, which is why "Farewell" gets me - you feel as if you're watching a "Farewell" moment between too people. "Grieg Nocturne opus 54 no. 4", no matter who plays, catches me as well.

"In the Garden" by Marvin Sapp and "This Too Shall Pass" by India.Arie. Though India's song doesn't make me "cry" as much as it makes me just emotional.

"Help Me Believe" by Kirk Franklin used to do terrible things to my tear ducts before I just stopped listening to it all together. The resulting headaches were hell.

("Amazing Grace" gets me too, but, that's simply the romantic in me.)

Queen of the Land of Typos.

Check out my simblr.
Test Subject
#65 Old 23rd Jul 2012 at 5:53 PM
Hello and My Immortal by Evanescence makes me cry all the time

So does This song
Top Secret Researcher
#66 Old 24th Jul 2012 at 2:57 AM
In a situation where you just got broken up or just broke up, "Don't Cry" by early Guns n Roses tends to make you cry in fact.

I know I can't do it, but I'm still going to do it. - M. C. Escher
Theorist
#67 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 5:04 PM
Moby - Slipping Away

Yeah, Moby, seriously! That song makes me think about all the people who have touched my life in the past who are no longer around, and reminds me that I need to appreciate the people who are in my life today, because they won't always be around. It brings tears to my eyes every time.

Resident wet blanket.
Test Subject
#68 Old 13th Sep 2012 at 1:10 PM
Default "Butterfly Kisses - Bob Carlisle"
"Butterfly Kisses - Bob Carlisle"... Just thinking about it hurts. My biological father was never bothered with me, and split with my mum when I was the age of 2. I saw him on visits till I was 14 and stopped trying, mum said, if he loves you he'll call.
I'm now 24. It hurts. I really needed a Dad growing up, I still feel like I need one now. And this song just reminds me it's something I will never get back and never truly have.

But, we all are lucky to have some things and not others, it's just a way of life. x
Theorist
#69 Old 13th Sep 2012 at 3:21 PM
This song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWqKMKs9wU4
It's such a beautiful song and it's very sad as it's written by one of the members to mourn his father who died before he made it big, and his father was the one who discovered his talent and encouraged him to focus on music.
Top Secret Researcher
#70 Old 14th Sep 2012 at 12:20 PM
Katie Noonan - These Days
Theorist
#71 Old 6th Oct 2012 at 11:43 PM
The End, by Pearl Jam.

"Your life was a liner I voyaged in."
#72 Old 7th Oct 2012 at 7:08 AM
The One And Only by Adele

Goodbye by Avril Lavigne

Listen to these two songs while thinking your beloved one.

I moved my downloads to Simblr thebleedingwoodland
My newer quality downloads on my blog The Bleeding Woodland
Test Subject
#73 Old 9th Oct 2012 at 5:22 AM
Perfect Two (I don't know who by) and Kiss it all Better by He is We.
Mad Poster
#74 Old 14th Oct 2012 at 6:09 AM
I had a vague memory of this commercial from my childhood and found it on youtube. The song and pictures make me very sad. (also an interesting anthropological artifact).
1960s Kodak ad
Scholar
#75 Old 8th Nov 2012 at 4:38 PM
Bonnie Portmore (with scene from Highlanders III)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pQVuYbo-Q4

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Page 3 of 4