Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#151 Old 14th Jan 2014 at 1:06 AM
Looking back, this all seems a bit exaggerated. Many people still play and enjoy Sims 1, though it may not be the favorite series for them (like me). There is no reason to abandon ANY series, unless your computer rebels. I asked that question in the silly questions thread, just to make sure you can indeed put more than one series on a machine.

In the meantime, I'm still trying to be interested enough in Sims 3 to give it a shot. I do have a computer now that can handle more than one series. I can see the appeal, but it's not enough to make me rush to a store. Perhaps I'm simply a creature of habit. My Sims 2 addiction is just too strong at the moment, and has been going on seven years now.

Thanks to ALL free-site creators, admins and mods.

RIP Sunni ... truly a ray of light.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#152 Old 14th Jan 2014 at 4:51 AM
That is true. I still play Grand Theft Auto 1 and Dungeon Keeper when I get the urge, even though both need excessive poking in order to work because they're so old. Sometimes the new games just don't live up to the old ones.
Page 7 of 7