Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Aug 2016 at 10:34 PM Last edited by Choco Livey : 4th Aug 2016 at 12:48 PM.
Default Family Takeover
I am so sorry if there is a challenge like this already out there, bear with me as this is my first challenge I've made and I would really appreciate feedback.
Enough blabbering... moving on!!!!!!!

Backstory
Your family are aliens (or any other supernatural type) and have landed on Earth after being exiled from their home planet. They takeover a woman's home and lock her up until she starves to death. Congratulations you now have a home of your own. You try to fit into this new world but there is one small problem, you both bright colour eyes that look completely unnatural. Your aim on this planet is to takeover the main jobs of the city by you and your children while eliminating anyone who discovers the fact that your family is not normal.

CAS
The Parents: Create one YA Female and one YA Male, both should have the trait Evil and the rest are up to you. Both should have brightly coloured eyes
The Woman: Create a normal looking woman, any age and any appearance.
A Child (Optional): You can create a toddler who can be a child to the parents, they can look anyway but must have normal coloured eyes (the parents put contacts in to make their child look normal) Can have any traits except Evil (See Transition)

The House
The House has to be fairly big (I suggest Impeccable Manor as you can take out the second kitchen and gym to make two extra rooms) It needs to have enough room to house at least 5 children and parents and a big loving room to show that they are very family orientated. You can use money cheats and decorate it however you like (after all the original owner won't be coming back)

Work
Put the parents in the Science Career and the Medical Career. Once they are both level 10 they have the power to change and swipe any evidence of aliens in them and their children's DNA. From Gen 2 and onwards you can takeover the Business, Political and Journalist Careers to twist the evidence of aliens in your favour.

Transition
When your children become teenagers they experience "transition" this is when they experience the alien genetics and powers enter their body. During this time, their bodies start to react to the alien chemicals, their eyes go red and they generally have huge mood swings. You must also give them the Evil trait. If you have the home-school Mod, it is advised you enrol them in home school (Just imagine if someone in your class had bright red eyes and had a giant mood swing, how would you feel?) You should keep your teens from leaving the house at all times. But if it's absolutely necessary e.g. Prom, you can put sunglasses on (You may get looks but hey it would be a cool prom photo!) The transition lasts for an entire week, afterwards you can give them bright coloured eyes like their parents and remove the Evil trait (or keep it if you want). You cannot put contacts back in them as they alien chemicals react with their eyes.

University
From Generation 2 and onwards you can send children to university but as you don't want your secret affecting the chance of younger siblings, you must all go to university together. All degrees can be chosen.

Marriage
When the children grow up they may decide to get married and have children. But they won't marry any normal person oh no, you can import another alien family as word has spread that Earth is the new alien hotspot for life. Before dating can even happen, each family must becomes friends with at least two members and must invite them over and be invited other to each other's house's. After that dating and marriage is allowed to happen.

Discovery
You can discovered by humans for alien activities if you do one of the following things:
Are caught discussing Mastermind Plots with family members
Any transition teens with red eyes are seen by the public without sunglasses on
Any kidnapped victims are discovered

Kidnapping
When you are at least Level 6 in the Scientist Career you can kidnap people who have discovered your secret, just like what you did to the owner of the house. You must keep them locked up until they starve to death. If you are not at this level you can use your evilness to blackmail them. If you decide to do this you must flip a coin: Heads: They are not threatened by you and are determined to go the papers first thing tomorrow, -100 points. Tails: They are terrified by you and will back off immediately.

Winning The Challenge
You and your descendants must reach Level 10 in Science, Medical, Political, Business and Journalism Careers
You must raise at least 5 children in each generation
Your score must not reach below -500 points

+25 points for every child born
+50 points for getting on honour roll
+100 points for graduating with 4.0 GPA
+125 points for marriage between two alien families
-10 points for every demotion
-50 points for every discovery
-100 points for unsuccessful blackmail
-150 points for every child taken away by the social worker
-200 points for being fired

As I said before this is my first challenge so I hope to receive some feedback and feel free to give your suggestions in the comments, I'd really love to hear them!
Love Olivia (CL)
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 5th Aug 2016 at 8:46 PM
I would love to see you guys try this out and post pictures
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 6th Aug 2016 at 5:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Choco Livey
They takeover a woman's home and lock her up until she starves to death.

OMG WHY SO HARSH?!?!?! AND THEY'RE EVIL TOO?!?!?! I WAS THINKING OF CHANGING THAT PART TO FINDING AN ABANDONED HOUSE OR SOMETHING, BUT THEN I READ THE REST- IT'S JUST ALL SO TERRIBLE!
Instructor
#4 Old 6th Aug 2016 at 5:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by letitgo1776
OMG WHY SO HARSH?!?!?! AND THEY'RE EVIL TOO?!?!?! I WAS THINKING OF CHANGING THAT PART TO FINDING AN ABANDONED HOUSE OR SOMETHING, BUT THEN I READ THE REST- IT'S JUST ALL SO TERRIBLE!

You need to relax, it's just a sims challenge, it's not like it's really saying to go kidnap a woman and take her house, as your username says, let it go...
Instructor
#5 Old 6th Aug 2016 at 6:58 PM
And to be honest this isn't the most terrible sims challenge I've seen, there are challenges centered around cults, prostitution, child abuse, murder, etc, and an alien family killing a woman and taking her house so they can take over the earth is what upsets you? Might want to rethink your values if that's what upsets you, but seeing as I've just read your sims challenges and how most of them are incredibly plastic and involve making families so happy or picture perfect or their wishes fulfilled that it hurts my teeth to read them, I'm not terribly surprised at your reaction now....