Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Jun 2018 at 1:04 PM
Default MC Command Center Odd Glitches
Recently, I've started playing a new legacy challenge. I'm having weird issues like sims staying in the "asleep" mood after waking up and happy sims not being able to do interactions because they are "too uncomfortable". Whenever my sims travel, it will take me to the manage worlds screen and say the lot they are on is incomplete. I'm also getting the Last Exception error a lot. Help!

ooh ee ooh a-ah ting-tang walla walla bing bang
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 8th Jun 2018 at 1:07 PM

Scholar
#3 Old 8th Jun 2018 at 2:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by heartkinz17
Recently, I've started playing a new legacy challenge. I'm having weird issues like sims staying in the "asleep" mood after waking up and happy sims not being able to do interactions because they are "too uncomfortable". Whenever my sims travel, it will take me to the manage worlds screen and say the lot they are on is incomplete. I'm also getting the Last Exception error a lot. Help!

I also use MCCC and doesn't have this issue
are you using the latest version of the mod?
maybe it's conflicting with other mods you have?

there is a Discord support channel for this mod if you need any help figuring out Last Exception files..
Field Researcher
#4 Old 9th Jun 2018 at 2:23 AM
MCCC has recently been updated. I don't notice much difference from its previous iteration, but I'm sure he fixed a bug or three that came from a recent game update.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th Jun 2018 at 5:26 PM
I updated and I'm still having these same problems. Are there any incompatible mods? I downloaded some weird "emotion" mod and I think that may have messed things up

Scholar
#6 Old 9th Jun 2018 at 5:30 PM
I updated and I'm still having these same problems. Are there any incompatible mods? I downloaded some weird "emotion" mod and I think that may have messed things up

There's no real way of knowing until you test by removing all the mods and then add them in one by one. It's definitely not MCCC.

So be it. Move. ~Jason Bourne
Simblr
Field Researcher
#7 Old 9th Jun 2018 at 7:17 PM

I have found that some of newer traits don't work real well as well as some of the new career mods also. But it could be any mod that might be old.
Scholar
#8 Old 9th Jun 2018 at 7:35 PM

Try removing this mod and see if it's solving the problem
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 9th Jun 2018 at 7:53 PM
It worked! Thank you!