Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Jun 2018 at 3:55 PM
Default My First Pet Stuff Price
Yeah, I know the pack isn't worth it but I still caved in and bought it. The thing is though that it was only $7.49 on Origin (stuff packs are always $9.99). A sale isn't going on as far as I'm aware and I haven't seen the price being lowered. I wonder if this is EA's way of apologizing or if I got a slight deal on it.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 8th Jun 2018 at 4:00 PM
That thing is barely worth 5$. I can make most of those items myself. The only thing that's really worth are the critters. That's it.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Jun 2018 at 4:17 PM
Get Together is suddenly 50% off on my Origin so maybe it is a sale.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 8th Jun 2018 at 4:30 PM
Can't they just add it to the Cats and Dogs EP and give everyone who bought it a refund? I think it's stupid to have DLC for DLC. The base game already costs wayyy too much.

ooh ee ooh a-ah ting-tang walla walla bing bang
Scholar
#5 Old 8th Jun 2018 at 4:47 PM
This sort of nonsense only makes it more confusing for newcomers of the game,
Mad Poster
#6 Old 8th Jun 2018 at 4:49 PM
EA apologizing ?? Pfft yeah right.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Instructor
#7 Old 8th Jun 2018 at 6:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jth1998
Get Together is suddenly 50% off on my Origin so maybe it is a sale.

Well...this just made my day.
Scholar
#8 Old 8th Jun 2018 at 6:31 PM
Apparently it sold well, but dunno how well it sold compare to other SPs, they obviously don't give out those details.
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 8th Jun 2018 at 6:55 PM
Sold well is not a detail too. Sold well comparing to what? It's so vague it might as well be a lie.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 8th Jun 2018 at 7:42 PM
After people getting so angry over them leaving out toddlers and pools, they added them in a patch, so maybe they'll listen to the players' opinions again. I wonder if anyone from EA reads these forums...

ooh ee ooh a-ah ting-tang walla walla bing bang
Forum Resident
#11 Old 8th Jun 2018 at 8:44 PM
They might have expected it to sell as much as a pile of trash, so even if one person bought it, it would be a "success."
Field Researcher
#12 Old 8th Jun 2018 at 9:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by heartkinz17
After people getting so angry over them leaving out toddlers and pools, they added them in a patch, so maybe they'll listen to the players' opinions again. I wonder if anyone from EA reads these forums...

They did because Sims 4 wasn’t popular back then and it was selling poorly. There was just one way to pull players back in and that was by gifting them those features. It worked, the game is much more popular now so it’s paying time again. That’s how it works, I don’t believe for one second EA is into apologizing.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 9th Jun 2018 at 2:20 AM Last edited by ryuusei86 : 9th Jun 2018 at 4:48 AM.
Can confirm it's a sale as the Flirty Falls Adventure Whatever thing is also 25% off.

I will leave it to you to guess whether I bought it or not.

ETA: I don't mean to insult everyone with the obvious, but it seems clear that we're all seeing the sale items that each of us individually hasn't bought yet. For example, since I've already bought Outdoor Retreat, it's no soup for me. But if I wanted to buy My First Pet Stuff, now would be the time.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 9th Jun 2018 at 5:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Jth1998
Yeah, I know the pack isn't worth it but I still caved in and bought it. The thing is though that it was only $7.49 on Origin (stuff packs are always $9.99). A sale isn't going on as far as I'm aware and I haven't seen the price being lowered. I wonder if this is EA's way of apologizing or if I got a slight deal on it.

I don't care if they only charge 1.00$ it's too much for stuff that should have been put in with C&D.