Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Jun 2018 at 9:23 PM
Default Jasmine Suites Apartment windows
So I moved a Sim into these apartments and I noticed that the windows outside don't align with the other windows. The windows that are off are on the floor that we can play on. It seems that whoever built this had no intention of using it and quickly had to make it so the walls and windows worked.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 13th Jun 2018 at 9:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jth1998
So I moved a Sim into these apartments and I noticed that the windows outside don't align with the other windows. The windows that are off are on the floor that we can play on. It seems that whoever built this had no intention of using it and quickly had to make it so the walls and windows worked.

Eesh, now that I realize that, it's going to bug me to no end. Thanks?

I FIGHT LIKE A GIRL!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Jun 2018 at 10:09 PM
I haven't seen anybody else point it out (although it could be that I just didn't find anybody else that did). I would've thought someone else would've noticed.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 13th Jun 2018 at 10:38 PM
Also: that billboard in the background has been floating since forever because the building's missing and they never fixed it. That means that players can actually see the metro trains despawning in the background.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 13th Jun 2018 at 10:47 PM
It's not just windows or that apartment...

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 14th Jun 2018 at 1:57 AM
Can you believe they went over budget on that shit show world?