Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd May 2016 at 4:38 PM
Default Contest - Build a Resort
Build a Resort

Want to enter a contest?

Attention all builders! Have you been itching to create your own exclusive resort area from top to bottom? Do you dream of having a stage to show off your wicked building talent and sweet decorating skills? The Build a Resort contest wants YOU! We're looking for up to 30 participants to put their building genius to the test and create a custom resort area, from the transportation venue to the final centrepiece building itself. And best of all? ... players from Sims 2, Sims 3, and Sims 4 are welcome to join in the fun!

So if you want to join in the fun head on over there, read the rules and get building! It's great fun!

The posts from the Joint Contest forum don't appear to be showing up anywhere but in the Contest's forum. The contest is open to all the games. So I'm posting it in the Discussion forums too!

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!