Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Nov 2017 at 12:04 AM
Default WCIF - Mod to remove/replace specific parts of a Sim's outfit
Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone knew of any mod that would allow me to remove or change specific parts of a Sim's outfit without the need to use CAS for it. For example, say I have a guy wearing a T-shirt, pants and shoes, I want a mod that would allow me to remove just the shirt or remove the shoes (replacing them with the naked outfit top/feet) without having to use NRaas Master Controller's stylist option or create a billion different clothing sets for each individual sim. Basically, something that'd give me the options to "remove top", "remove bottom" and "remove shoes".

A rather well-known mod, Kinky World, allowed user-directed undressing to remove the top/bottom part of a sim's current oufit on the fly but I have zero interest in the other aspects of that mod, which have to all be active just to get this one part to work... I mostly want this for scenarios such as having a male sim wear swimming trunks and a T-shirt at the beach and remove his shirt before he goes into the water, or pretending a girl who went outside during winter wearing a warm pantyhose (which counts as a bottom piece of clothing) would remove it after returning home where it wouldn't be necessary.

I'd have thought that with the sheer amount of adult mods for this game something like this wouldn't be too hard to find but either sleep deprivation is getting to me or this is something that's a lot harder than KW made it out to be... Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 10th Nov 2017 at 6:58 AM
Not exactly what you wanted, but MC can be used to copy outfits from one sim to another (if the sims are in the same age and gender groups). Not CAS parts, though, entire outfits. Does that help at all?
NRaas > MC > (Sim) > Intermediate > Transfer Clothing
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Nov 2017 at 8:14 AM
Thanks for the reply! I've actually been using MC alongside a couple other mods from NRaas Industries, honestly can't see myself playing the game without those mods, they're simply amazing.

Unfortunately, it doesn't quite accomplish what I'd like. So far, I've been setting multiple outfits for specific Sims (i.e. swimwear 1 with a T-shirt, sandals and swimming trunks and swimwear 2 with just the swimming trunks) and using MC to quickly switch between them or, if needed, change them through the stylist option without having to head to a dresser, but what I'm looking for is something that would allow me to remove just the shirt part of an outfit, or just the shoes, without having to set the additional outfit beforehand.

I did not know that's what Transfer Clothing did, I always assumed it copied the outfit of a saved sim or something. That will come in handy for something else, so thanks for letting me know! I really should mess around with the MC options more.