Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

More Columns in CAS v1.9.1 for Legacy Edition

by weerbesu Posted 24th Jun 2015 at 8:18 PM - Updated 17th Aug 2022 at 12:31 PM by weerbesu

750 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 408 Feedback Posts, 341 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 6 of 31
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#126 Old 3rd Jun 2016 at 10:23 PM Last edited by SimPE : 3rd Jun 2016 at 11:03 PM.
Thanks a lot for the update, have a nice weekend :-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#127 Old 3rd Jun 2016 at 10:30 PM
Thanks a lot for the update, best mod ever!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#128 Old 3rd Jun 2016 at 11:23 PM
Thank you very much for this mod and for updating it next week!
It is such a helpfull one!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#129 Old 4th Jun 2016 at 3:44 AM
Thank you so much, this is one mod I couldn't play without!!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#130 Old 4th Jun 2016 at 7:02 AM
TheSimSupply brought me here! :D
Lab Assistant
#131 Old 4th Jun 2016 at 2:39 PM
Thank Gawd! I don't know what I would do without this mod! Thank you so very much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#132 Old 4th Jun 2016 at 6:44 PM
Ooh thanx so much for update :)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#133 Old 4th Jun 2016 at 7:28 PM
You are AWESOME!! Thanks for the update!! I was really bummed for a couple of days that I had to look at 2 columns!! Thanks again!!
Test Subject
#134 Old 4th Jun 2016 at 9:07 PM
Could your mod affect what a NPC sim wears to swim in? I just saw a NPC sim male (alien) in a dress at the pool -_-
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#135 Old 4th Jun 2016 at 10:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cyberqueen13
Could your mod affect what a NPC sim wears to swim in? I just saw a NPC sim male (alien) in a dress at the pool -_-

No. What NPC Sims wear are handled by the gameplay engine. This is purely a UI mod and it does not modify or directly interact with the gameplay engine.

ΔΤΔ
Test Subject
#136 Old 4th Jun 2016 at 11:21 PM
Thanks for clearing it up for me. I really appreciate how your mod helps to show more clothes. Thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#137 Old 5th Jun 2016 at 3:00 AM
Thank you for updating this! This is one of my very favorite mods since I have a TON of CC! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#138 Old 5th Jun 2016 at 6:12 AM
Just what I needed.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#139 Old 5th Jun 2016 at 7:50 AM
I can't live without this. Thanks Weerbesu!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#140 Old 5th Jun 2016 at 3:13 PM
Thanks for the update!
Test Subject
#141 Old 5th Jun 2016 at 11:22 PM
THANK GOD you updated this. I about had a heart attack using 2 columns. This is by FAR the best mod out there. I do have a question tho.....in the folder, there were 2 packages. The 4 columns and then it said "more swatches for columns" or something. I don't recall having that before. Can someone help me understand exactly what that's referring to or what it does and if it's optional or mandatory for this mod?
Lab Assistant
#142 Old 6th Jun 2016 at 7:10 AM
Thank you, Weerbesu for the great mod! I only just started using this, and I already really love having that extra column in the catalog. Thanks for taking the time to create/maintain and share this with us -- it really makes the game better, IMO.

Quote: Originally posted by tropicanna14
THANK GOD you updated this. I about had a heart attack using 2 columns. This is by FAR the best mod out there. I do have a question tho.....in the folder, there were 2 packages. The 4 columns and then it said "more swatches for columns" or something. I don't recall having that before. Can someone help me understand exactly what that's referring to or what it does and if it's optional or mandatory for this mod?

Tropicanna14 -- The 'More swatches' file is described on page 3 of the comments here. As far as I can tell, it's purely optional and it just lets the game use wider rows of color swatches, to go with the widened UI area. (Generally for things like eyes/hair where the swatches are up above the catalog.)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#143 Old 8th Jun 2016 at 2:59 PM
Thanks, this has been the most useful mod ever.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#144 Old 10th Jun 2016 at 12:56 AM
thanks
Mad Poster
#145 Old 10th Jun 2016 at 2:47 AM
@weerbesu do you have this file from SGMS?

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/dis...v1-19-28#latest

I do, and my elders won't let me change their hair color, at all, not even between the 2 gray ones.

Just wondering if that posted fix is accounted for within this mod. If it even matters.

In any case, I wanted to share the link, it fixes more than it breaks, at least. And it's temporary, we'll probably be able to dump it when they patch the game next time. Hotfix incoming, this was a band-aid post.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#146 Old 11th Jun 2016 at 11:57 AM
Thank you for updating this so quickly. You ROCK!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#147 Old 17th Jun 2016 at 2:03 AM
Hi @weerbesu! I have one question? Is there any way to make the filters bar longer like in your screenshots (2,3,5,6)?
I'm currently using the 4 columns version (+expanded swatches) and I found that the filters bar and the randomize button hadn't changed :/
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#148 Old 17th Jun 2016 at 4:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by coto39
Hi @weerbesu! I have one question? Is there any way to make the filters bar longer like in your screenshots (2,3,5,6)?
I'm currently using the 4 columns version (+expanded swatches) and I found that the filters bar and the randomize button hadn't changed :/

There is, but I've never shared a version that does that, as updating this mod would be way more time-consuming if I did.

ΔΤΔ
Scholar
#149 Old 18th Jun 2016 at 1:00 AM
Default Used your updated mod but still having problems
I am still having issues even after i have added your updated file. I have posted a picture and circled a few areas that are not working.
Even when i am in the game option area I am unable to see buttons correctly and the exit X is not visable either.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#150 Old 18th Jun 2016 at 5:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mummy_001
I am still having issues even after i have added your updated file. I have posted a picture and circled a few areas that are not working.
Even when i am in the game option area I am unable to see buttons correctly and the exit X is not visable either.

Search your entire mod folder and make sure only v1.4 is installed. When two or more versions exist, the old version will override the new one.

Also, I know a few other mods that could also cause such issues in CAS.

ΔΤΔ
Page 6 of 31