Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Nov 2017 at 12:40 AM
Default A recent larger household mod?
I'm sorry if this has been asked recently
I need a mod that increases household size that has also been added recently enough so that it hasn't been abandoned. I tried using the one that lets you have 50 Sims total, Pets included (which is precisely what I want, since I want to adopt a pet and also ask a Sim to move in with me but I already have 10 people/pets in my house) but it didn't seem to work. Not sure if I just didn't put it in the right folder or what, I mean, I followed the site's instructions, but it was from 2008 and I wasn't sure if maybe the game had been updated or if it wasn't working because of one of my other expansion packs. Is there any mod that does that that is confirmed to work as of now, or did I do it wrong?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 6th Nov 2017 at 1:48 AM
NRaas master controller + portrait panel. These mods are maintained, and add a lot more functionality beyond household size. Highly recommend MC for any game.

More info here.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Nov 2017 at 4:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simb0t
NRaas master controller + portrait panel. These mods are maintained, and add a lot more functionality beyond household size. Highly recommend MC for any game.

More info here.

Oh, thank you very much! I had heard about that one but wasn't sure if it still worked. I'll try it out!
Mad Poster
#4 Old 6th Nov 2017 at 4:40 AM
In addition to NRaas mods being current, supported (on our site), and still being updated, I have to point out that there are no TS3 mods from 2008. The game wouldn't have been released yet. I think you may have come across a TS2 mod or perhaps something else in your travels back there, which of course would not work on TS3.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Nov 2017 at 6:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by igazor
In addition to NRaas mods being current, supported (on our site), and still being updated, I have to point out that there are no TS3 mods from 2008. The game wouldn't have been released yet. I think you may have come across a TS2 mod or perhaps something else in your travels back there, which of course would not work on TS3.

Ah yeah, there is that. I read somewhere that it was also compatible with TS3, but it was probably incorrect.