Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 7:03 AM
Default WCIF Custom Careers
Hi! WCIF custom careers like Vet, model, teacher, etc.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 7:12 AM
I always think of Missy Hissy first when it comes to custom careers, you can find them here
https://missyhissysjobcentre.wordpr.../the-job-board/
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 11:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LeeAlee
I always think of Missy Hissy first when it comes to custom careers, you can find them here
https://missyhissysjobcentre.wordpr.../the-job-board/

Wow! There were loads of options I found exactly what I wanted. Thank you so much! Have you downloaded all the careers? For some reason, I feel the need to

I found the answer to my question by doing some poking around on the site.

Again, many thanks!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 5:24 PM
You're very welcome!

I haven't downloaded or tried them all, but I can see why the temptation is great Enjoy!
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 12:45 PM
In addition to Miss Hisseys' job board there are more careers by creators here at MTS On This Page
Field Researcher
#6 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 6:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by barbarat
In addition to Miss Hisseys' job board there are more careers by creators here at MTS On This Page

Do you know any other sources of custom careers? I have them all from MTS&Miss Hissey's+NRAAS that were integrated within the mod .
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 9th Nov 2017 at 1:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by blyneliaivel
Do you know any other sources of custom careers? I have them all from MTS&Miss Hissey's+NRAAS that were integrated within the mod .

The only other mod I can think of that involves Careers is Zerbu's Ultimate Career Mod which is linked at the top of the Careers Page in my previous response.