Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Aug 2014 at 3:51 PM
Default Pink and purple horizontal lines running across the screen?
So I finally managed to download the demo, but there's always these pink and purple lines running horizontally across the screen. It clears up so I can see the sim itself, but the buttons are practically impossible to distinguish. I tried looking around and I still haven't found an answer to why it does this?
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 17th Aug 2014 at 3:57 PM
That sounds... bad. Like a graphics issue. What's your system specs, especially graphics card? Game Help:System Specswiki

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Aug 2014 at 4:09 PM
Wasn't sure how to get it in a different language |D I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to this stuff.

world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#4 Old 17th Aug 2014 at 4:22 PM
Looks like the graphics associated with your Intel chip is the Intel HD 6100, an onboard chip which is verrrrry weak, and unsupported for the CAS demo. Unfortunately, I don't know of any fix for this, besides trying it on a different system which meets or exceeds the minimum requirements for the demo.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 17th Aug 2014 at 4:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
Looks like the graphics associated with your Intel chip is the Intel HD 6100, an onboard chip which is verrrrry weak, and unsupported for the CAS demo. Unfortunately, I don't know of any fix for this, besides trying it on a different system which meets or exceeds the minimum requirements for the demo.

Aw man, that's kind of a bummer. Thank you for clearing it up for me!