Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
Original Poster
#27 Old 15th Jan 2016 at 9:29 PM
Well, the one I made that froze automatically is a magician. But I started a new game with CC that also has a magician and that went ok (it's on the same Youtube account, the Pokéhunters one, though I don't want to play it right now because I realized that I can't achieve someone's life goal since the house is too big for all her pets).
Advertisement
Inventor
Original Poster
#28 Old 22nd Jan 2016 at 4:25 AM
All right, sorry for the double post, but what do I do now?
Inventor
Original Poster
#30 Old 22nd Jan 2016 at 10:39 PM
I've run everything before, all the expansions that I have, and it's never done this. I got Island Paradise though, but that ran fine, and everything did until such time as the magician went up to the stage. Why would the install that's worked dozens of times before suddenly not work?
Inventor
Original Poster
#32 Old 23rd Jan 2016 at 8:39 AM
Yeah, but wouldn't things have shown up before this, after I installed the expansion?

And I've noticed a different problem now too--suddenly the brick oven from Monte Vista doesn't work. It's unclickable no matter what town I put it in.
Inventor
Original Poster
#34 Old 24th Jan 2016 at 12:49 AM
That's weird, because everything else works (except the wood oven now for some reason)
Page 2 of 2