Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Jul 2016 at 8:29 PM
Default Script Call Failed
Since the last two patches, I have had a lot of my custom lighting give the error message "script call failed" if I try to place it. What does this mean and how can it be fixed? I have some lighting I sure don't want to have to to without.
Advertisement
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#2 Old 31st Jul 2016 at 9:05 PM
Get the latest Sims4Studio from http://sims4studio.com/thread/562/s...ckpot-open-beta and use Tools/BatchFixes/BuildBuy/Fix Light Tuning

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Test Subject
#3 Old 3rd Aug 2016 at 9:46 PM
I hate to beat a dead horse but I've been unable to download the sims4studio jackpot open beta version. I'm registered but when I click on the link listed above I get a diagram of the steps to follow but can't seem to get to that page of my own. What am I doing wrong?
Forum Resident
#4 Old 3rd Aug 2016 at 10:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mooshy1959
I hate to beat a dead horse but I've been unable to download the sims4studio jackpot open beta version. I'm registered but when I click on the link listed above I get a diagram of the steps to follow but can't seem to get to that page of my own. What am I doing wrong?

Scroll way down to below all the images. There is a link to the installer there.

When an engineer says that something can't be done, it's a code phrase that means it's not fun to do.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 4th Aug 2016 at 11:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Inge Jones
Get the latest Sims4Studio from http://sims4studio.com/thread/562/s...ckpot-open-beta and use Tools/BatchFixes/BuildBuy/Fix Light Tuning

Ok, I'm confused. Is it just a matter of clicking on "Fix light tuning" in Sims4Studio? I've had the same problem. . . .
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 5th Aug 2016 at 1:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Inge Jones

Awesome!! Thanks so much! Who knew it would be so easy???
Test Subject
#7 Old 5th Aug 2016 at 11:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lodakai
Scroll way down to below all the images. There is a link to the installer there.
I have done as you've instructed and 90% of the lights work now. There are still some that give me the "script call failed". I don't know why it didn't work for all of them. I guess I should just be happy with what I have????
Test Subject
#8 Old 6th Aug 2016 at 12:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mooshy1959
I have done as you've instructed and 90% of the lights work now. There are still some that give me the "script call failed". I don't know why it didn't work for all of them. I guess I should just be happy with what I have????
I have just reinstalled program and they're all working. Thank you VERY much for all your help!