Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Kylie's No "No Interactions Available" Mod

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 449 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 45,986 Views
Uploaded: 22nd Mar 2011 at 6:14 PM
Updated: 17th Jan 2012 at 10:58 PM

I am tired of EA's incredible greed and outrageous prices for junk! I have moved to Second Life and am no longer supporting mods here. Feel free to do anything you want with my mods. There are very, very simple tuning mods and easily altered. If you enjoy playing Sims 3 I hope you continue to do so.

Last month I received a request for a mod from Bethnell, the mother of an autistic young woman named Kylie. Kylie would get upset to the point of tears whenever "No Interactions Available" popped up. Kylie and her mother, had contacted EA several times. The first response was "Well, don't click there". Just the thought that those words might pop up caused Kylie a great deal of stress. So that wasn't an option. The next response was to refer them to the Forum. They got no response from there. So after several stressed out months of searching for help Bethnell found MTS and me. I didn't really know where to start and asked for help from several people here and other places around the Sims community. It was Twallan who found the solution and walked me through making the mod. After testing the mod for Kylie I decided that I liked it too. It makes one less thing to distract me from what I'm doing. After all, it is fairly obvious that if you click on something and nothing happens there are "No Interactions Available". I lost count of how many people responded with suggestions or good wishes for Kylie. Kylie is now happily clicking anywhere she wants to.

Other Mod Compatibility:

This mod was made by editing the Greyed Out Tooltip Layo it will conflict with any other mod that changes that Layo.

Game Compatibility:
This mod has been tested with all EPs and SPs except Outdoor Living

**Note Search Parameters is listed as Fixed EA mistakes this is not correct as there is no category listed that fits this mod.

Additional Credits:
Once again thank you to Twallan and everyone who responded to Kylie's problem.