Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Theme Seasons and Celebrations - posted on 1st Oct 2017 at 1:52 PM
Replies: 983 (Who?), Viewed: 84579 times.
Page 40 of 40
Mad Poster
#976 Old 6th Oct 2017 at 2:07 PM
I found the link again, and pmmed it omglo. I saved it on my computer and if anyone wants it, they can just ask me and I'll send it to them. I haven't tried it yet. I'm so close to just giving up at this point, really. But, I'll give it ago.

It also contains fixes for the two expansion packs Chris made. I won't mention them here. But, yes, the site itself has a lot of adult content, and the pages which talk about the SimPE fix are in the adult section. So, I won't post the link here. But, I'm happy to send it to anyone who asks.

"Death cannot stop true love; all it can do is delay it for awhile."
Scholar
#977 Old 6th Oct 2017 at 3:14 PM
I didn't receive a PM, Smorbie. But it's okay because I used the link in SiMelissa's post to get file. Thanks.
Test Subject
#978 Old 6th Oct 2017 at 3:42 PM
I got a hold of the file, will give it a try later and report back.

Slowly moving steps into basic TS2 modding.
I will occasionally post my stuff at spicyplumbobs.wordpress.com, hopefully it's good.
Test Subject
#979 Old 6th Oct 2017 at 5:16 PM
Apologies for doublepost.
I installed the file, made sure the paths were in place and it seems to work, at least as far as I tested aka, finding objects with the Object Workshop, and editing a sim's career and other attributes inside a neighborhood, so I'd say it's a success.

I will occasionally post my stuff at spicyplumbobs.wordpress.com, hopefully it's good.
Mad Poster
#980 Old 7th Oct 2017 at 12:21 AM
Ahh, there's the rub. No matter what I do I can't get the paths to stay in place.

"Death cannot stop true love; all it can do is delay it for awhile."
Test Subject
#981 Old 7th Oct 2017 at 9:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smorbie1
Ahh, there's the rub. No matter what I do I can't get the paths to stay in place.

If paths are the problem I found (no longer can link to you because I don't remember where) all the paths you may need. I saved them as a txt file (I can't upload the txt file per se so I had to zip it in a .7z) so you can check one by one.
Download - please read all instructions before downloading any files!
File Type: 7z Paths.7z (535 Bytes, 7 downloads) - View custom content

#983 Old 10th Oct 2017 at 4:52 AM
I found a blog full of CAS sliders. Probably it was posted before but it's nice to see them all in one spot.
http://sims-2-sliders.tumblr.com/

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur.

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too!
Scholar
#984 Old Today at 7:38 AM
On the odd chance that someone other than me hadn't ever seen this before...Vampire Sunblock: http://modthesims.info/d/162163
Adds a magical "sunblock" effect to perfume when applied to vampires, which of course makes perfume actually worth buying (I have literally never bought a single bottle before), makes the perfume turn-on not 100% a "nope" (in fact, it could help the vampire's love interest be specifically attracted to them!), and now I actually want to go play a vampire...
Page 40 of 40