Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Theme Seasons and Celebrations - posted on 1st Oct 2017 at 1:52 PM
Replies: 4362 (Who?), Viewed: 153762 times.
Page 175 of 175
#4351 Old Yesterday at 10:34 PM
I discover first time being rejected of a woohoo in the photo booth. My playable sim, that initiated it, was literally kicked out of it and landed on her butt. And oh boy, the date with the fiance didn't went well. The Score went from "Dream" to "Good". He's still mad about being stood up last time (I thought the taxi would come to pick them up) and the relationship drop up to 15%-20% (now it's at 90/91).

Also I can't seem to interact with the gypsy matchmaker at the community. What she is doing there and why can I only "dismiss her" (I want to purchase a love potion to repair the relationship quickly) ?
Instructor
#4352 Old Yesterday at 11:24 PM
It's quite whimsical to watch a Sim get thrown out of a photo booth as a rejection for woohoo. I even witnessed one case of a rather pudgy man get the boot from an seemingly frail female elder. As an older woman with that strength, I'm surprised she's not green.

Check out my profile for homes and community lots ready for download: My Homes and Stuff
Scholar
#4353 Old Yesterday at 11:42 PM
Now I want to see a sim get rejected for woohoo in a photo booth! I've only ever seen woohoo rejected once, and it was because the target sim was going into labour. Her husband got all whiny about "woohoo rejected" while she was climbing out of the car to give birth on the lawn. As I recall it took a while for me to get his mopey ass out of the car to watch the birth.
Theorist
#4354 Old Today at 12:00 AM
Watching a sims duet on a karaoke machine is heart-warming.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

#4355 Old Today at 12:02 AM
Unless they both have low creativity. Then it's hilarious. And heartwarming at the same time.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur.

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too!
Theorist
#4356 Old Today at 12:08 AM
Agreed, like the little dances and sways they do at each other with high or low creativity are hilarious and heartwarming.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Lab Assistant
#4357 Old Today at 4:45 AM
I discovered that Sims relaxing on a bed can autonomously 'Listen to Music' if there is music playing nearby. They bob their heads and (pat?) their hands along to the beat. I usually never have radios in Sims bedrooms, so this was neat to discover!
Instructor
#4358 Old Today at 6:51 AM
Sims can also watch television while in bed, which is useful in case a Sim is sick and they must stay bedridden until they recover. It gives them something to do.

If it were me though, I'd make a little station for my laptop and then I can watch youtube or play Sims 2 while dealing with a dumb cold.

Check out my profile for homes and community lots ready for download: My Homes and Stuff
Lab Assistant
#4359 Old Today at 7:38 AM
I discovered that sims stuck in a pregnancy bump loop look like rappers.

My life is a series of incomprehensible sketches, illegible notes, and running away from angry lizards. I don't enjoy that last one.
Scholar
#4360 Old Today at 9:31 AM
Greeting cards actually play nicer with apartments than I thought...it's actually anyone interrupting/getting the the way of the postal worker that will cause them to dump the cards on the lawn in a fit, and as it takes them a considerable amount of time to deliver several cards in a row, it can happen on any lot (but is perhaps more likely on apartment lots).

That said, a greeting card on top of the fridge in a not-currently-in-play apartment was semi-visible (in that I could see it, but it was completely black), and I could direct my sim to attempt to "view" it (she couldn't, though, due to the door in the way. Apartments are weird anyway.

Oh, but an exciting thing I discovered about the greeting cards! If you've sent any to an npc/townie and then move them in, they will receive their mail with the next postal delivery.

And one last thing...I'm not sure if it's related to a mod or if it's vanilla, but I'm able to place deco objects, newspapers, magazines, etc on top of the Victorian-looking toilet that I think came with Seasons? The one with the tank high up the wall.

But I can't place anything anywhere on the nectar bar, which is a bit of a disapointment.
Lab Assistant
#4361 Old Today at 8:09 PM Last edited by Sketching : Today at 8:24 PM.
So I had a pair of twin sisters hanging out when one of them rolled the want to appreciate the other. Normally I'd choose groom or admire when it concerns family members but this time I wanted to try giving the other a backrub. The second twin rejected it despite their 100/100 BFF relationship and then came my discovery:

Why did the first twin suddenly roll a want to buy a love potion afterwards? I understand, but at the same time I don't.

Edit: I don't even want to THINK about the alternative interpretation!

My life is a series of incomprehensible sketches, illegible notes, and running away from angry lizards. I don't enjoy that last one.
#4362 Old Today at 11:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sketching
Why did the first twin suddenly roll a want to buy a love potion afterwards? I understand, but at the same time I don't.

I know what you mean. It's actually taken as a romantic interaction, while indirectly it appears as a friendly one. Though because how the animation it proceeds, I take it as the first as the latter. The Forward strech with a smirk makes it looks like the massaged sim really, and I mean really, liked the pleasure of getting the backrub.
Scholar
#4363 Old Today at 11:15 PM
about removing neighborhood decoration; the hood replacer program might be quicker than the Esc key.
Page 175 of 175