Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th May 2009 at 7:13 AM
What is your favorite thing to mesh?
Self-explanatory. I personally really like making clothes and static objects because despite the fact that sometimes the meshes of sims can get quite tricky, most of the time they do not require any real hex editing or attribute-changing. I had the unfortunate experience of having to figure out how to make an outfit reflective, glow-in-the-dark, and unaffected by light. i learned from that experience that I NEVER want to figure that out again. But i really like making static things for the same reason, they do not require a great deal of effort to take from fully meshed to working in-game. I will forever hate plants since seasons came out.

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Advertisement
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#2 Old 27th May 2009 at 6:28 PM
Dogs or cats??

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Zombie Socks
#3 Old 28th May 2009 at 3:51 PM
Seasons plants are evil. I don't even have seasons installed and all these people are reuploading their plants saying "They will now work with seasons!" and I start getting all irritated and yelling at the computer: "I don't have seasons! Put the old versions back! Put them back! Put them baaaaaaaack! sob sob"

Clothes by a landslide. I can do some radical stuff just moving around vertices. Just don't make the add new mesh bits! UV mapping makes me afraid! *cowers*

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 30th May 2009 at 8:24 AM
UV mapping for most things I do is easy. The tower has easily been hardest, peach is second.

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 5:54 PM
I do mostly decor objects. Because you can use a lot of creativity and their easy. I have just made my first chair yesterday!

"It's not the mesh ... It's not the texture ...It's not me ... I am pretty sure it's you."
Mez Isa Nintendork! Yayz Meez!