Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Feb 2017 at 12:37 AM
Hello! - ShaneTheStampede
Hello, I am Shane the Stampede, or, Shane for short. I've been a huge fan of The Sims since it came out, and the same for MTS. I used to have an account here a long time ago, but I was never active, and don't even remember my old username. I am formally introducing myself. I am a 23 year old life long gamer, nerd, and otaku. The Sims series are some of my all time favorite games, and have been since I was a child. It's my pleasure to meet everyone, and I hope that I can make some friends here, or at least have pleasant conversations.

I would love to, and WILL stream the Sims 4 via Twitch one day (name on there is the same as everywhere: ShaneTheStampede), but I currently can't play Sims 4 (need a gaming pc), let alone stream it. Also, when I get a good pc, I want to learn how to create content as well. My old laptop manages to run the Sims 3, which is how I am currently surviving from Sims withdrawal.

Again, I am glad to be here, and I hope to make some friends, and acquaintances, thank you to anyone who bothered to read this.

- Shane the Stampede.
Advertisement
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#2 Old 4th Mar 2017 at 10:50 PM
Hello! Welcome to MTS! For when you start creating stuff check all the tutorials and forums on the create tab, they will really help you ^^ I hope you have a nice stay

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#3 Old 18th Mar 2017 at 11:51 PM
Hello @ShaneTheStampede ! Nice to meet you.